To be honest? What was Star Wars? George Lucas!!! It was cool back then in the 70 ties! Nothing ever before was like it..and it had character! 2 little shiny robots that behaved like humans! The n th sequal of something that was major in the past...! My advice? Start something new dont copy Star Wars...and give it some heart again! Put the industry to shame!!!😉 my 2 cents..
Well that's a lot of hats !
So why not finish the project but making it super generic? Strip all star wars terms out. Then when the game is finished, allow for modders to make a conversion mod that will reinsert the star wars material? That way he can finish it and we all can get what we want and no one has to give up on their dreams.
- Continuous collision detection
- Contact callbacks: begin, end, pre-solve, post-solve
- Convex polyons and circles.
- Multiple shapes per body
- One-shot contact manifolds
- Dynamic tree broadphase
- Efficient pair management
- Fast broadphase AABB queries
- Collision groups and categories
- Continuous physics with time of impact solver
- Persistent body-joint-contact graph
- Island solution and sleep management
- Contact, friction, and restitution
- Stable stacking with a linear-time solver
- Revolute, prismatic, distance, pulley, gear, mouse joint, and other joint types
- Joint limits, motors, and friction
- Momentum decoupled position correction
- Fairly accurate reaction forces/impulses
- Small block and stack allocators
- Centralized tuning parameters
- Highly portable C++ with no use of STL containers