Thanks a lot for sharing! It's hard to find useful info on lighting.
Wow, that's great. Have to try this out!
Wow beautiful environment. Very thorough and detailed. But I think there are a few images that are not showing up (error?). Is that just me? Interested in seeing those other pictures...
- Continuous collision detection
- Contact callbacks: begin, end, pre-solve, post-solve
- Convex polyons and circles.
- Multiple shapes per body
- One-shot contact manifolds
- Dynamic tree broadphase
- Efficient pair management
- Fast broadphase AABB queries
- Collision groups and categories
- Continuous physics with time of impact solver
- Persistent body-joint-contact graph
- Island solution and sleep management
- Contact, friction, and restitution
- Stable stacking with a linear-time solver
- Revolute, prismatic, distance, pulley, gear, mouse joint, and other joint types
- Joint limits, motors, and friction
- Momentum decoupled position correction
- Fairly accurate reaction forces/impulses
- Small block and stack allocators
- Centralized tuning parameters
- Highly portable C++ with no use of STL containers