Our expert guides dependably work in a state of harmony with the necessities given to us, and this makes our task arrangement a perfect one. We provide best Online Assignment Help . Allassignmenthelp deals with all the contextual investigations and assignments relating to aces. https://www.allassignmenthelp.com/
Lovely work ! You mentioned "When lighting the scene, I used Light Functions to create the illusion of light passing through clouds, thus lighting the environment unevenly" do you think you could show what is the setup to get such a precise result ?(meaning highlight the area you want?)
Amazing art. I'm curious how the rocks manage to be such a natural part of the terrain! It really looks like they have been there for ages.
The Bullet Physics Library is free for commercial use and open source under the ZLib License.
- Used by many movie and game companies in AAA titles on Playstation 3, XBox 360, Nintendo Wii, PC, Android and iPhone
- Modular extendible C++ design with hot-swap of most components
- Optimized back-ends for pthreads/Win32 Threads multi-threading and PS3 Cell SPU
- Preparation for OpenCL data parallel optimizations for upcoming Bullet 3.x
Bullet Collision Detection can be used on its own as a separate SDK without Bullet Dynamics
- Discrete and continuous collision detection (CCD)
- Swept collision queries
- Ray casting with custom collision filtering
- Generic convex support (using GJK), capsule, cylinder, cone, sphere, box and non-convex triangle meshes.
- Support for dynamic deformation of non-convex triangle meshes, by refitting the acceleration structures
Multi-physics support including:
- Rigid body dynamics including constraint solvers, generic constraints, ragdolls, hinge, ball-socket
- Maximal coordinates, with velocity level MLCP and reduced coordinates Featherstone Articulated Body Algorithm
- Support for constraint limits and motors
- Soft body support including cloth, rope and deformable
- Bullet is integrated into Maya, Houdini, Cinema 4D, Lightwave, Blender and Carrara. Plugins for 3ds Max are available.
- Serialization of physics data in the cross-platform binary .bullet file format