Wow, that's great. Have to try this out!
Wow beautiful environment. Very thorough and detailed. But I think there are a few images that are not showing up (error?). Is that just me? Interested in seeing those other pictures...
Jack. First of all, I want to apologize for offending you. We published this just to show how the tech could be used. We don't actually care about the message. But you do bring up a viable point, that for some people - this might be an issue, so I take this post down.
- Easy to get started
- Free developer tools
- Built0in multiplayer support
- Does things no other game maker can
- Single yet powerful programing language
- Make games in classic 2D or isometric perspective
- Play innovative games made by people just like you
- Wide variety of games
- Play online or free
- Easy to install