I have being working in the AAA industry for tha last 3 years and the crunch is what is forcing me to find something else to do in life even if I love 3d. Some places may be more respectful with their employees but in my experience the crunch is even calculated in advance cause they know the workers will accept that. Some people is very passionate and don´t mind to do it and that is fine but a lot of people have families and they want to build a healthy environment with them or other goals outside the working ours. Not to mention non-payed overtime and other abuses I faced. Hope this industry fixs this problem.
Those tilesets are sexy. Seeing new tilesets is like getting introduced to a new lego set.
- VRay Cloud Rendering. Sub-object editing. A ton of mesh tools. Subdivision surfaces. Modifiers/operators. UV editing. Optimized performance.
- Import/Export Anything. Huge photorealistic material library. Easy advanced materials. Flexible lighting setups. Blazing speed.
- Multi-Platform. Over 30 common 3D files formats supported. FBX, Collada/DAE, STL, OBJ, Three.JS, 3DS and more.
- Modern Interface. Chrome. Firefox. IE11. Windows. Apple OSX. Linux. Android.
- Scripting, Plugins + REST API. Familiar UI. Responsive workflows. Undo/redo. Drag/drop. Context menus everywhere.
- Easy Sharing + Embedding. Customize. Extend. Mashup. Connector plugin available for 3DS Max.
- Collaboration + Versioning. User galleries. Lots of free 3D models. WebGL/Three.JS and VRay Cloud render embedding. Interactivity via jQuery.