What a shame EA! Fuck off, i go to steam :-)
Since you are open to discussion and critics i would suggest you to use less aggressive language when you are on the internet. I would try something like, "Hey Cem, this is great material and thanks for the article. As far as i know from 80lvl Facebook group you can improve the performance or you may consider dropping the price. Keep up the good job." It doesn't have to be the same words but this kind of attitude would lead to a softer conversation because your intention will be clear.
@firstname.lastname@example.org Is there any link or video for the cheaper solutions that you mentioned before? Please share them. I haven't seen any cheaper, faster, HD, loopable and adjustable "normal map" flipbook video that you said in your first post. I would be happy to compare the results in realism.
New! in Coda 2.5
- Speed. Syntax highlighting is anywhere from 4 to 10 times faster. Symbol parsing is 10 times faster. It’s real zippier.
- Editor Improvements. Vertical indentation guides. Customizable column guide. Color-coded traditional or visual tabs.
- Local Indexing. It’s here. Site-wide autocomplete of your functions, classes, and variables, all indexed from your local files.
- Plugin Prefs. Manage your existing plugins, and discover new and exciting ones, via Coda’s preferences.
- CSS Overriding. Easily override and edit a site’s CSS, live, right within Coda’s Preview.
- Publishing. Coda can now track and publish files modified outside of Coda. Plus a handy “Save and Publish” shortcut.
- Panic Sync. Sync your sites, passwords, and private keys to all of your Macs and more. It’s free, easy, and extremely secure.