Hi Elliott, This is a great breakdown and very generous in sharing your process and insights, you came a long way from the vending machine days!
Are you planning on releasing the UE4 project to the public? Or only builds? I'd love to play around with it in the editor if possible!
New! in Coda 2.5
- Speed. Syntax highlighting is anywhere from 4 to 10 times faster. Symbol parsing is 10 times faster. It’s real zippier.
- Editor Improvements. Vertical indentation guides. Customizable column guide. Color-coded traditional or visual tabs.
- Local Indexing. It’s here. Site-wide autocomplete of your functions, classes, and variables, all indexed from your local files.
- Plugin Prefs. Manage your existing plugins, and discover new and exciting ones, via Coda’s preferences.
- CSS Overriding. Easily override and edit a site’s CSS, live, right within Coda’s Preview.
- Publishing. Coda can now track and publish files modified outside of Coda. Plus a handy “Save and Publish” shortcut.
- Panic Sync. Sync your sites, passwords, and private keys to all of your Macs and more. It’s free, easy, and extremely secure.