Very helpful article, Thank you for sharing. I love you Hotmail sign up
That helmet tho I think that one is spot on with kinda like a classic feel to it.
If I'm not mistaken, in the canon Samus can form the suit around her with her mind. In that case it's not necessary to make the suit industrial-looking (or the arm cannon that big) or have the paint stripes mentioned above, since Samus doesn't have to go buy parts to weld in place to upgrade anything. Also those glow plugs (bolts?) look bad, I get the blizzard look but I would change those and make them not come out of the suit like that. Something that wouldn't be necessary for someone that can form the suit around them.
Built around a plugin framework, Code::Blocks can be extended with plugins. Any kind of functionality can be added by installing/coding a plugin. For instance, compiling and debugging functionality is already provided by plugins!
- Open Source! GPLv3, no hidden costs.
- Cross-platform. Runs on Linux, Mac, Windows (uses wxWidgets).
- Written in C++. No interpreted languages or proprietary libs needed.
- Extensible through plugins
- Multiple compiler support:
- GCC (MingW / GNU GCC)
- Digital Mars
- Borland C++ 5.5
- Open Watcom
- …and more
- Very fast custom build system (no makefiles needed)
- Support for parallel builds (utilizing your CPU’s extra cores)
- Multi-target projects
- Workspaces to combine multiple projects
- Inter-project dependencies inside workspace
- Imports MSVC projects and workspaces (NOTE: assembly code not supported yet)
- Imports Dev-C++ projects
- Interfaces GNU GDB
- Also supports MS CDB (not fully featured)
- Full breakpoints support:
- Code breakpoints
- Data breakpoints (read, write and read/write)
- Breakpoint conditions (break only when an expression is true)
- Breakpoint ignore counts (break only after certain number of hits)
- Display local function symbols and arguments
- User-defined watches (support for watching user-defined types through scripting)
- Call stack
- Custom memory dump
- Switch between threads
- View CPU registers
- Syntax highlighting, customizable and extensible
- Code folding for C, C++, Fortran, XML and many more files.
- Tabbed interface
- Code completion
- Class Browser
- Smart indent
- One-key swap between .h and .c/.cpp files
- Open files list for quick switching between files (optional)
- External customizable “Tools”
- To-do list management with different users