you have access to OpenColorsIO since 2011. The Academy Software Foundation (ASWF), a neutral forum for open source software development in the motion picture and media industries hosted at the Linux Foundation, today announced that OpenColorIO (OCIO) has been approved as the Foundation’s second hosted project. https://www.aswf.io/ocio-joins-aswf/ btw spi released
Thanks for sharing and detailed production breakdown
i thought there wouldnt be anything better than akeytsu for creating easy animations. im happy if i am proven wrong.
- View Half-Life 2 .bsp, .gl, .mdl and .vmf files.
- View Half-Life 1 .bsp, .map, .mdl and .rmf files.
- View .obj and .skp files.
- Textured, solid, x-ray, wireframe and point render modes.
- Toggle occlusion, frustum and backface culling.
- Scene freezing.
- Export all formats and materials to .obj.
- Browse and export from GCF and other package formats.
- Browse and export materials.
- Browse and export models.
- Quick and easy setup.
- 100% free.