Hi Elliott, This is a great breakdown and very generous in sharing your process and insights, you came a long way from the vending machine days!
Are you planning on releasing the UE4 project to the public? Or only builds? I'd love to play around with it in the editor if possible!
- View Half-Life 2 .bsp, .gl, .mdl and .vmf files.
- View Half-Life 1 .bsp, .map, .mdl and .rmf files.
- View .obj and .skp files.
- Textured, solid, x-ray, wireframe and point render modes.
- Toggle occlusion, frustum and backface culling.
- Scene freezing.
- Export all formats and materials to .obj.
- Browse and export from GCF and other package formats.
- Browse and export materials.
- Browse and export models.
- Quick and easy setup.
- 100% free.