Your place is valueble for me. Thanks!… https://hotmail0909.weebly.com/blog
You have done an outstanding job. Greetings to Toivo Glumov and Natalie Kayurova.
It'd be great to see some kind of tutorial with tips how you made it.
Edit multiple documents
– switch between documents using file selection tab.
– Ctrl+Tab brings the last accessed document to topmost.
– support window splitter to see different parts of a document.
– configurable via custom syntax files.
– preconfigured for more than 100 computer languages.
Multi-level undo / redo
– all editing actions are recorded from the opening of a file.
– any document always can be undone to it’s initial contents.
– unlimited undo and redo buffers.
– manage group of related files into one project.
– remote files also can be included in a project.
Directory tree view window
– click to open documents.
– filter to display only selected file class.
Find & Replace
– replace specified text one by one, or as a whole.
– support regular expression.
Column mode editing
– copy and paste rectangular selections.
– switch between column mode and line mode. (Alt+C)