Thanks for sharing and detailed production breakdown
i thought there wouldnt be anything better than akeytsu for creating easy animations. im happy if i am proven wrong.
Keith, I just wanted to stop by and say: Thank you.
Edit multiple documents
– switch between documents using file selection tab.
– Ctrl+Tab brings the last accessed document to topmost.
– support window splitter to see different parts of a document.
– configurable via custom syntax files.
– preconfigured for more than 100 computer languages.
Multi-level undo / redo
– all editing actions are recorded from the opening of a file.
– any document always can be undone to it’s initial contents.
– unlimited undo and redo buffers.
– manage group of related files into one project.
– remote files also can be included in a project.
Directory tree view window
– click to open documents.
– filter to display only selected file class.
Find & Replace
– replace specified text one by one, or as a whole.
– support regular expression.
Column mode editing
– copy and paste rectangular selections.
– switch between column mode and line mode. (Alt+C)