This is to an extraordinary degree a traditional article since you have constantly given an OK with educational data and http://www.1dollarhostings.com/critical center interests. I truly regard your and allowed your article to my sidekick. I imagine that individuals will love it your article and give uncommon criticism.
features ? :))))))) , its long time that 3dsmax , maya and other autodesk tools are dead
Very helpful article, Thank you for sharing. I love you Hotmail sign up
The Crystal Space SDK
- Highly platform independent with good platform abstraction. Supports GNU/Linux, OSX and Windows operating systems, and x86, PowerPC, ARM and SPARC processor architectures.
- Support of a wide range of compilers and IDE, including Visual C++ 8, 9 & 10, gcc, MinGW/MSYS, Code::Blocks.
- Written in standard C++ using very few non-standard extensions.
- Self contained so that many modules requires no or few external dependencies.
- Virtual File System handling both physical files on disk and files within ZIP files.
- Abstracted configuration layer with support for settings in configuration file, system dependent storage such as the registry and command line.
- Platform specific optimizations (MMX/SSE/Altivec).
- Modularized using a lightweight component framework, SCF, based upon the COM model. Components can be easily loaded or switched dynamically.
- Bindings for other programming languages through SWIG: Java, Python, Perl, dedicated bindings for Python.
- All subsystems easily extendable for new file formats.
- Rendering & Lighting
- OpenGL-based engine, supports hardware accelerated rendering on all supported platforms and cards from all well known vendors.
- Rendering loops for custom rendering of objects.
- Unshadowed, parallel-split shadow maps, and deferred lighting render managers.
- Static lighter with radiosity and caustic.
- Lightmap and per-vertex lighting.
- Rendering to textures.
- Can be written in Cg and ARB. Shader description and mappings are defined in a XML compliant language.
- Support for multiple passes, vertex and fragment programs. Light selection and multiple lights in one pass possible.
- Shader weaver for combination of shaders and post-processing effects.
- HDR rendering, tone mapping and eye adaptation.
- Fallback system of shader techniques for hardware compatibility.
- Library of available shaders and post-processing effects: diffuse, specular, bump map, glow, parallax, fur, bloom, blur, water, glass, and many others.
- Automatic environment mapping.
- Scene & Level Of Detail Management
- Scene node system for easy composition of objects
- Decomposition of a world in sectors with portals connecting them. Portals can be used for effects such as LOD management, streamed loading, mirrors or space warping.
- Three different cullers: hardware occlusion culling (Occluvis), frustum culling (Frustvis), and dPVS (Dynavis).
- General system for static LOD on all types of meshes, progressive LODS.
- Impostors for replacement of far meshes with a 2D object.
- Threaded loader for streamed loading of levels and objects.
- Instanciation of meshes and objects.