This is a good blog,it teach me manu things.Thank for your share! visit us http://al3ab-banat01.blogspot.com
Dungeon Craftis an adventure creator that is based on the AD&D gaming system. It mimics the features and functionality of SSI’s Forgotten Realms Unlimited Adventures. While FRUA is DOS based, DC is Win32 based and currently runs under Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP/Vista using DirectX 7 and higher. Check out the minimum requirements on the downloads page.
While this is an attempt to recreate the functionality of the original FRUA/Gold Box as closely as possible, some improvements have been made. Most notably:
- supports 16/24/32 bit color
- supports BMP, PCX, TGA, PNG, JPEG, WAV, MIDI, MP3, MOD, and AVI file types
- 640×480, 800×600, and 1024×768 screen sizes during game play
- Editable items, spells, and monsters
- Increased capacity for maps, events, quests, special items, and text
- Each design is self-contained, the editor is not required to play the game
- All art can be customized
- Area view can be configured to auto map, display the whole map, or no map.
- Text events can use scripted conversations, Ultima style
- Map walls/blockages can be altered at runtime
Plus, new features and event triggers can be added as desired to future releases.