Well, small/medium intuos pro is way cheaper that iPad Pro + pencil... just saying... And it works better with ZBrush...
It might ultimately be proof of concept now, but the point of showing a low-count bounce raytracing that still looks decent especially after denoising gives us a nice roadmap on the future. Maybe given time, we will move to this as the new standard or at least a probable alternate to baked lighting.
Fuck you I'm stuck in some bullshit game some dickhead thought would be exciting.
True multi-platform development
EDGELIB’s main claim to fame is its multi-platform strength. This means that EDGELIB provides a consistent and generic interface and all of its key features are available on each platform.
- Apple iOS (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad)
- Google Android
- Maemo 5
- Antix Game Player
- Windows Mobile/CE
- Linux desktop (X11)
- Windows desktop (Windows 2000/XP/Vista)
- Mac OS X
- Gamepark Holdings GP2X console (F-100 and F-200)
- Gizmondo handheld gaming console (Windows CE)
- Additional platforms are planned or scheduled.
- Supported Symbian and Windows Mobile versions and editions:
- Symbian Series 60/S60 up to 3rd edition (such as Nokia N-Gage™, 6680, E60, N95)
- Symbian Series 80 (Nokia 92xx, 9300 and 9500)
- Symbian Series 90 (Nokia 7710)
- Symbian UIQ 2.1 and 3.0 (such as the Sony Ericsson P900, M600)
- Windows Mobile 6 Standard/Professional/Classic
- Windows Mobile Pocket PC up to 5.0
- Windows Mobile Smartphone up to 5.0
Easy to use
Developed by mobile developers, the EDGELIB middleware solutionmakes the life of mobile developers way easier. EDGELIB features a true platform independent abstraction layer, enabling the developer to make use of all of its features for all supported platforms through a single API.
EDGELIB is easy to use and a new project can be set up in a short amount of time. The SDK includes extensive documentation for each component with a detailed description for every class and function. Creating multi-platform projects has never been easier!
Save time producing high-quality applications with EDGELIB and reduce budget costs for each project. Use sample projects and tutorials to get started quickly.
EDGELIB is designed specifically to create high-speed applicationd and games for a variety of mobile platforms.
The core is written from scratch in C++ and contains a high-performance graphics engine, optimized for each platform. The engine doesn’t use slow floating point variables, and keeps divisions at a minimum.
It’s also possible to take advantage of DirectDraw for Windows Mobile 5 and Windows Desktop to increase performance even more! This will use the hardware accelerated features of the videocard, and can be implemented by a simple configuration option in EDGELIB.
EDGELIB is highly optimized for several opacity values other than just 50%, namely: 6,25%, 12,5%, 25%, 50%, 75%, 87,5% and 93,75%. This enables more flexibility when optimized opacity blending is needed.