I recommend that you watch his Intro to 3D Coat and Intro to Destruction art videos. After learning the techniques he used in the video this course will make a lot more sense.
AI applications are only beginning to materialize. It's so exciting what neural networks will do to art workflows in the coming years.
W T F!!! Why, really don't understand, EA = just a fucking looser company!
- Objected Oriented: all items displayed are objects
- Multiplatform: runs in iOS, Android, Mac, Windows browsers
- Windows 8: supports development for Windows 8 interactive HTML5
- Event-driven: based on asynchronous processing via event listeners
- Animation Engine: allows the use of standard animation such as tweens
- Hybrid Drawing: supports drawing with both the Canvas API and the DOM
- WebGL Support: supports 3D games using WebGL with a plugin
- Content Library: includes a royalty-free image library for use in your games