Really cool in VR, but I wish the camera would be locked to the cart, so that it felt like I was sitting in it. Now when the cart moves, the head does not follow so it feels like I'm just floating with no contact with the cart.
this is very inspirational. I love the look and feel of your environment
Nice ad Amazon but can we please at least have some cool behind the scene screenshot and informations instead of the regular Media tab of the official website ?
- Objected Oriented: all items displayed are objects
- Multiplatform: runs in iOS, Android, Mac, Windows browsers
- Windows 8: supports development for Windows 8 interactive HTML5
- Event-driven: based on asynchronous processing via event listeners
- Animation Engine: allows the use of standard animation such as tweens
- Hybrid Drawing: supports drawing with both the Canvas API and the DOM
- WebGL Support: supports 3D games using WebGL with a plugin
- Content Library: includes a royalty-free image library for use in your games