I just based my landscape material on this. I just wish I could exactly figure out what is going on with normals, ao and displacement here.
That was extremely helpful! Thank you!
Well, small/medium intuos pro is way cheaper that iPad Pro + pencil... just saying... And it works better with ZBrush...
- Objected Oriented: all items displayed are objects
- Multiplatform: runs in iOS, Android, Mac, Windows browsers
- Windows 8: supports development for Windows 8 interactive HTML5
- Event-driven: based on asynchronous processing via event listeners
- Animation Engine: allows the use of standard animation such as tweens
- Hybrid Drawing: supports drawing with both the Canvas API and the DOM
- WebGL Support: supports 3D games using WebGL with a plugin
- Content Library: includes a royalty-free image library for use in your games