How can you make planets? Is it hard
This is a great post on star wars. Our cheap assignment experts are really impressed. https://www.dreamassignment.com/cheap-assignment-help
Thanks for sharing, the lighting on the wheels and coins is beautiful, very painterly.
Capitalizing over 10 years of research and development, Eyelead Software has developed the Hive3D Development Platform™. Hive3D combines a real-time collaborative, network-aware authoring development environment with a state of the art 3D engine.
Hive3D dramatically accelerates 3D game and application creation, while delivering state of the art visual quality.
Hive3D features a tightly integrated Development Environment that can run in parallel with the game. It is fully collaborative, allowing artists and developers to modify content in real time, through a p2p or server-based network.
- All editing tools are integrated in the Development Environment
- New tools and extensions can be created through Hive Component plug-ins and scripts
- Third party toolsets are seamlessly integrated in the IDE
- Scene setup and programming through the development environment, without recompilations and reloads of the game
- Dynamic, automatic loading of any type of resource from a content repository
- Images, sounds, meshes, scenes, shaders, scripts, text data can be automatically loaded and updated without reloads
- Repositories can be local or network based. Support for HTTP, FTP repositories
- External References: 3D items can refer to external resources (residing either locally or on the netwok) and can be updated automatically whenever a change occurs.
- Unique, fully collaborative system
- Real-time online collaboration through the Integrated editor
- CVS or SVN based collaboration through external references & resources
All editing tools are integrated to the Development Environment
- Brush-based terrain editor
- Brush-based item massively cloning tool
- Brush-based grass and vegetation editor
- In-engine Level of Detail creation and optimization
- World-class keyframe animation system with dope-sheet, curves and motion clips.
- Editable, non-linear character animation tools which allow creation of synthetic character motions directly in the engine
- Rail-extrusion tools for dynamic road, path or 3D spline definition
Optimization through native performance monitoring and analysis tools
3D scene I/O:
- Native support for Softimage XSI and the XSI Mod Tool
- Support for Lightwave models and Collada scenes
- Additional formats can be supported through the XSI Mod Tool
- Offline cube map & dome rendering
- Advanced debugging and live profiling
- Monitor tool provides an overview of resource usage and finds potential bottlenecks
- Custom metrics can be inserted into the profiler using the Hive Component SDK
Web and social networks
Hive supports viewing and running 3D games and applications within a browser.
- Web-player plug-in supports all windows-based browsers. Unix and Mac-based platform support to be implemented soon
- Facebook support for building social games out of the box
- Google App Engine support out of the box
- Automatic update system
- Network based content repositories for streaming data (textures, meshes, audio, script etc)
- Automatic content caching
Modular, expandable & fully customizable rendering architecture supports both OpenGL and DirectX. Other platforms can be supported through Hive Component plug-ins.
Render3: state-of the art renderer
- Multithreaded rendering
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) rendering with eye adaptation
- Depth of field, motion blur, heat haze, water reflections, volumetric fog
- Dynamic lighting (directional, omni, spotlight, HDR cube map)
- Dynamic soft shadows with subtractive lighting model for both high visual quality and high performance
- Video textures
- Level of detail
- Skybox of multiple layers and animation
- Dynamic object occlusion
Extensible and customizable through Hive Component plug-ins
Background mesh and texture streaming for progressive scene loading
Artist friendly material system
- Node-based shader authoring
- Automatic shader node creation
- Animate any matarial parameter through script or curve
- Dynamic shader generation for both OpenGL and DirectX
- Ready-made materials include water, cloth, fur, atmosphere and planet