Please make the second floor..!! and if you've done it please tell me where can I find it...??!
Thanks, Allar! Good luck with your new project!
Who just carries around $250.000 worth of files on a portable hardrive without any backups.. The bug is stupid, but this guy is a moron.
Capitalizing over 10 years of research and development, Eyelead Software has developed the Hive3D Development Platform™. Hive3D combines a real-time collaborative, network-aware authoring development environment with a state of the art 3D engine.
Hive3D dramatically accelerates 3D game and application creation, while delivering state of the art visual quality.
Hive3D features a tightly integrated Development Environment that can run in parallel with the game. It is fully collaborative, allowing artists and developers to modify content in real time, through a p2p or server-based network.
- All editing tools are integrated in the Development Environment
- New tools and extensions can be created through Hive Component plug-ins and scripts
- Third party toolsets are seamlessly integrated in the IDE
- Scene setup and programming through the development environment, without recompilations and reloads of the game
- Dynamic, automatic loading of any type of resource from a content repository
- Images, sounds, meshes, scenes, shaders, scripts, text data can be automatically loaded and updated without reloads
- Repositories can be local or network based. Support for HTTP, FTP repositories
- External References: 3D items can refer to external resources (residing either locally or on the netwok) and can be updated automatically whenever a change occurs.
- Unique, fully collaborative system
- Real-time online collaboration through the Integrated editor
- CVS or SVN based collaboration through external references & resources
All editing tools are integrated to the Development Environment
- Brush-based terrain editor
- Brush-based item massively cloning tool
- Brush-based grass and vegetation editor
- In-engine Level of Detail creation and optimization
- World-class keyframe animation system with dope-sheet, curves and motion clips.
- Editable, non-linear character animation tools which allow creation of synthetic character motions directly in the engine
- Rail-extrusion tools for dynamic road, path or 3D spline definition
Optimization through native performance monitoring and analysis tools
3D scene I/O:
- Native support for Softimage XSI and the XSI Mod Tool
- Support for Lightwave models and Collada scenes
- Additional formats can be supported through the XSI Mod Tool
- Offline cube map & dome rendering
- Advanced debugging and live profiling
- Monitor tool provides an overview of resource usage and finds potential bottlenecks
- Custom metrics can be inserted into the profiler using the Hive Component SDK
Web and social networks
Hive supports viewing and running 3D games and applications within a browser.
- Web-player plug-in supports all windows-based browsers. Unix and Mac-based platform support to be implemented soon
- Facebook support for building social games out of the box
- Google App Engine support out of the box
- Automatic update system
- Network based content repositories for streaming data (textures, meshes, audio, script etc)
- Automatic content caching
Modular, expandable & fully customizable rendering architecture supports both OpenGL and DirectX. Other platforms can be supported through Hive Component plug-ins.
Render3: state-of the art renderer
- Multithreaded rendering
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) rendering with eye adaptation
- Depth of field, motion blur, heat haze, water reflections, volumetric fog
- Dynamic lighting (directional, omni, spotlight, HDR cube map)
- Dynamic soft shadows with subtractive lighting model for both high visual quality and high performance
- Video textures
- Level of detail
- Skybox of multiple layers and animation
- Dynamic object occlusion
Extensible and customizable through Hive Component plug-ins
Background mesh and texture streaming for progressive scene loading
Artist friendly material system
- Node-based shader authoring
- Automatic shader node creation
- Animate any matarial parameter through script or curve
- Dynamic shader generation for both OpenGL and DirectX
- Ready-made materials include water, cloth, fur, atmosphere and planet