Very impressive work dude!
Benefits of Facemotion:
- accelerates your work by producing output data that can be used without additional data cleaning
- saves you time and money, as some time consuming work phases can be aided with motion capture data
- tracks optional number of markers, so you can use the marker setup that fits your needs the best. You can always choose
- the optimal marker setup and arrangement for your current modell, so it is as flexible as you need
- enables you to produce realistic face animation for your characters quicker and easier than before
- offers complex solution for producing mocap data, you only need your PC, the rest is provided by us.
Features of Facemotion:
- uses marker based technology to measure precisely the displacement of characteristic points
- shoots 100 frames per seconds to record even the fastest motion
- provides you with unique eye tracking function for making realistic facial expressions
- can produce output in trc, fbx, bvh and raw data formats as well
- has a compact structure. You can set up and work with the system next to your desk in the office
- is easy to set up. Assembling and calibrating the system take ten minutes, a basic marker setup takes another ten minutes,
- so you can use the working hours actually to record the facial movement in expected quality
- is easy to learn and use. You can learn to record and scan within an hour.
How can face mocap data boost your work?
Motion capture can be a really beneficial choice, if you create 3D character animation for movies, television, or video games. You can seriously speed up the production process if you use motion capture with a good fitting pipeline. We advise you to check our sample files to get proof of the quality, and also check, how our mocap data can be implemented into your work. We are always happy to help you in this process. With motion capture you can also achieve a level of realism that could be time-consuming for animators to create ‘by hand’.
You can benefit the most from motion capture, if you:
- produce animated series. If you need to work several times with the same model, or you need to create a several minutes long face animation with the same model, preparing it for mocap data will pay off quickly.
- produce animation for video games. Gameplay animations and cinematics in a character based game mean a great amount of work, usually with a very short deadline. As the main characters are required to seem exceptionally cool in these animations, it can be an obvious choice to drive their face with mocap data.
- need to animate a single (or several different) character(s) in a realistic way. As animating it ’by hand’is a time-consuming activity, it is usually worth a check, if preparing the model(s), and using mocap data could save you time. It is also possible to mix the methods, so you can manually animate on the top of mocap data. In this case, you do not have to give up the total control of the result.