Amazing work! What plugin for Maya are you referring to for the haircards?
Good but the Pattern of the foam doesn't change, very disturbing.
- Ease of constructing and manipulating simple architectural shapes
- Ability to work on multiple levels of geometry
- Powerful and stable tools to add and subtract solid geometry (Booleans)
- Robust tools for rounding objects to cover almost any condition you may need
- Sophisticated organizational structures (layers et al) allow you to easily work on and view the model you’ve created
- Inherent ability to create very complex geometry when the need arises
- Comprehensive texture creation and mapping capabilities
- Extremely powerful cameras and view setting capabilities
RenderZone allows you to create photorealistic renderings based on the LightWorks® rendering engine. It offers three levels of rendering: simple, z-buffer, and raytrace. A user can start developing the image of a 3D model at the simple level and gradually turn on features and render it at the most photorealistic level.
RenderZone also includes the ability to produce images based on global illumination techniques, which create renderings with the most realism, as the illumination of a scene takes into account the accurate distribution of light in the environment. In RenderZone, global illumination includes final gather, ambient occlusion, and radiosity techniques, which can be applied separately or can be combined.
One or more lights can be used, which can be ambient, distant (sun), cone, point, projector, area, custom, line, environment, and atmospheric lights. Lights may appear to glow in images, simulating the reflection of lights off dust particles in the air. Environment and atmospheric lights are advanced lights, which are especially optimized for global illumination. Other light types produce soft (mapped) or hard (raytraced) shadows.
Cubic and spherical environment mapping, bumps, backgrounds that include alpha channel support, depth effects, and post processing effects can be applied. Blur is an example of a post processing effect that simulates focusing your camera to a particular area of your modeling scene. Sky backgrounds that are procedurally generated come close to real skies that you may have captured with your camera.