@alex if i had to guess, they just finished two back-to-back AAA games in the same franchise and some people are seeing it as a good time to transition without burning bridges? aka business as usual?
Derjyn it is really hard to understand your motivation of commenting. I bought the material and it *highly* satisfied my needs. Also the seller is really helpful, I was'nt able to run it in 4.18 he fixed it in minutes. If you really want make something really productive create your material and than release an article here.
So uhh.. What's happening at Machine Games then?
- Fully integrated Lua script editor with context help, code completion and debugger.
- Create sprite images from 3D content.
- Load and edit multiple motions in the same workspace.
- Merge any supported model file and extract only the desired portions of that file.
- Paint textures directly on the surface of a model.
- Keyframe editor that allows you to copy, paste and delete keyframes with ease.
- Animate your character using Inverse Kinematics.
- View attached objects such as weapons and equipment.
- Create your own plugins using C++ or Lua script.
- Customizable user interface allows you to edit the menus and toolbar.
- Convenient splitter window allows you to customize the layout of your workspace.
- Keyboard shortcuts allow you to use tools without constantly switching modes.
- Set background images into the viewer as a frame of reference.
- Support for up to 4 weighting values per vertex.
- Create skeletons with up to 255 bones.
- Full undo/redo capability.
- Supports many popular 3d file formats.
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8
- 256 MB RAM
- 18 MB Disk Space
- DirectX 9.0 or OpenGL