Maybe they should focus on making their games they already have run a bit better first. There are many complaints about the game play in World of Tanks. The platoon aspect needs fixing so it is more fairly ranked.
>Evangelion on TV I see you're man of the culture, Thomas :)
give me some names. Who's doing great environment work with Unity these days? I'd be happy to interview anyone who's showing some cool stuff!
- Full-featured OpenGL and OpenGL ES based rendering system.
- Material system with built-in shader library.
- Scene graph system with support for lights, cameras, audio, physics and drawables.
- Declarative scene, animation, particles and material bindings.
- Height map based terrains with multiple surface layers and LOD.
- Easy-to-use sprite, tileset and text rendering.
- Declarative UI system supporing 2D/3D theme-able user interfaces.
- Built-in UI core controls and layouts.
- Fully extensible animation system with skeletal character animation.
- Complete 3D audio system with WAV and OGG support.
- AI agent, state machine and messaging.
- Full vector math library with 2D/3D math and visibility culling.
- Mouse, keyboard, touch, gestures and gamepad support.
- Lua script bindings and user binding generator tool.
- Editor ( coming soon )