Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
It'd be great to see some kind of tutorial with tips how you made it.
How can you make planets? Is it hard
This is a great post on star wars. Our cheap assignment experts are really impressed. https://www.dreamassignment.com/cheap-assignment-help
- Full-featured OpenGL and OpenGL ES based rendering system.
- Material system with built-in shader library.
- Scene graph system with support for lights, cameras, audio, physics and drawables.
- Declarative scene, animation, particles and material bindings.
- Height map based terrains with multiple surface layers and LOD.
- Easy-to-use sprite, tileset and text rendering.
- Declarative UI system supporing 2D/3D theme-able user interfaces.
- Built-in UI core controls and layouts.
- Fully extensible animation system with skeletal character animation.
- Complete 3D audio system with WAV and OGG support.
- AI agent, state machine and messaging.
- Full vector math library with 2D/3D math and visibility culling.
- Mouse, keyboard, touch, gestures and gamepad support.
- Lua script bindings and user binding generator tool.
- Editor ( coming soon )