what settings y setup for materails or shaders in marmoset? it's a pbr metalnes?
https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/terrain/mapmagic-world-generator-56762 procedural terrains with nodes released on 2016 Support Pahunov NOT UbiSoft
9:46 - actually I have a solution for You ;) Try this setup instead of LandscapeCoords node: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N4FMmG4TtRjI8TPTHqD6kKcKolbYGZs0/view
I have been studying for my artworks and for my students. So this page is a lab to experiment and explore generative digital tools.
GDesign is in permanent development, I'm studying new features all the time... See the manual page for more details.
GDesign software, tutorials, manuals and images are free for educators, fellow artists and students.
Use it under GNU Licence terms.
- Create, edit, build and preview huge 2D and 3D objects with extended LSystems and Artificial Life tools.
- Build organic forms, architecture models, generative 3D image processing filters.
- Good for architecture, design, art and art education.
- Export your designs to TGA or BMP bitmaps (2D) or to POVRay and 3DMax scripts (3D).
- Write, load, save and edit axioms and any kind of rule quickly and easily in the interactive grammar window.
- Use special symbols, macro, functions and Subsystems to edit and control very complex objects.
- Link interactively 3D objects to your symbols, and use POVRay and 3DMax prebuilt scripts.
- Change or set parameters and parts of the system in real time.
- Use automatic behaviors and bitmaps to apply special effects to your systems.
- Interactive tools to write and edit axioms and rules
- Timed rules, up to 7 generations
- Stochastic and context-sensitive rules, with tools to edit and test
- Improved generative languages and rules: macro, automathic effects and user functions
- Special symbols like random generators, inhibitors, and utility symbols.
- Interactive generation of parametric LSystems models
- Full 3D turtle movements and Euler angles rotations
- Special branching system with selective stacks (soon)
- Up to 5 nested LSystems (subsystems), each with its independent parameters.
- Use of bitmaps to control objects’ behaviors and position.
- Perspective and parallel display, to preview your system
- Intelligent objects (self adapting subsystems and align tools)
- Visual and user friendly interface. User manual and help.
- Author: Umberto Roncoroni, 2007/2009
- Windows 98/XP compatible
- Needs less than 5 MB of free disk space
- 1024×768 resolution
- Reads and writes TGA bitmap file format
- Compatibility with POVRay and 3DSMax scripting languages