Thank you so much for this. I was into this https://akinator.ooo/ issue and tired to tinker around to check if its possible but couldnt get it done. Now that i have seen the way you did it, thanks guys with regards
Thanks a lot ! Did you give some masterclass of something ?
How is the Clovers sit on top between tiles? for mine, blend modes doesnt seem to be working... they follow the height of the tiles which results in extreme distortion of clovers following the height changes of tiles
At time only for PC.
Required: Monitor min 1024*768, Internet Explorer
- All internal calculations are done in 32bit precision, for finest results.
- Multitasking with unlimited instances.
- Terrain size up to 4096.
- Special seamless terrain for “multiple terrains able” applications, with no visible repetition up to 9 terrains.
- GeoControl is fast, may be the fastest.
For great terrains (4096), you will need up to 460MB free ram, if you use all features), for all smaller terrains 115 MB is enough.
GeoControl is delivered (only full version) with a huge bunch (over 80) of Artists presets:
All the images you see in the galleries of Darthmagus, AndyWelder, Digitalis, Patrick210 and LutzB are based on the delivered presets.
Over 200 filterpresets (single filter values)
High-end noise, based on weighted L-system subdivision (No diamond square or perlin). The noise is nearly artifact free. Four noise types, with fine differences, for optimal results. The noise delivers an extreme richness of details. With the Dynamic Level Brush this is the perfect tool for all landscape painters, even without using any filter. For terrains you will no more use another painting tool.
Unlimited number of layers. All layers are independent sizeable and moveable. Each layer has its own combining method. 7 combining methods:
- replace, average, average if heigher, average if lower, add, subtract, multiply and displace
- plus hide and solo.
- Fast rebuild: Rebuilding starts at the layer, which has changed.
- Storing of complex layers as project, all datas are stored – very fast but great files -, or as settings, very small file, but all layers must be generated on opening.
- Easy preset managing.
- 9 for general forming, like zero edge or slope smoothing.
- 8 innovative and ultra fast “terrainshape” filters. The whole range from ridged mountains over hills up to terraced forms can be easily generated by using this ultra fast shape filters. You need no knowledge about different noise types like fbm, fractal, hybrid or others.
- 1 Noie adder, with visible and unvisible noise (unvisible for manipulations on the fluvial erosions)
- 11 Erosion Filters (see Erosion System)
- Over 200! filterpresets ensure an easy start and fast learning.
- Up to 48 filters can be combined to a filtersetting, and this setting can be stored as preset.
The Dynamic Level Brush is very different from the usual known brushes. It is a special terrain tool, which does not only rise or lower a before generated terrain, but which generates a terrain in the terrain. You can simply form the landscape with it, sculpe mountains or valleys, add some rocks, where they are needed. But that is not all.
You can use all filters with the brush, and so smooth an area of the terrain, erode it, change the terrainshape filter, to place hills between mountains or terrrace a part. In opposite to postwork brushes, the terrain is not overformed with the brush, but new formed, with all details and structures. And no matter, how often you use it at the same area, the terrain keeps the typical look of a landscape, the fractal touch.
2D preview with adjustable relief power. A very informative and fast preview (realtime zoom up to single visible pixels) and different colour schemes. 3D preview with software raytracer and real shadows, no openGL!. Even in an 4096 terrain you see every detail.