Thanks, Allar! Good luck with your new project!
Who just carries around $250.000 worth of files on a portable hardrive without any backups.. The bug is stupid, but this guy is a moron.
Michael Allar here. Thanks a bunch for posting this, I really appreciate it. I'm also the guy who wrote that Confessions article that was posted here on 80.lvl as well.
- unconditionally portable sources (one set of sources for all platforms)
- real-time rendering; fast with a 3D hardware-accelerated graphics card
- full eye movements and rotations
- displays combinations of colours, materials, textures
- multiple area rendering with the portal technique, e.g. for inner scenes
- collision detection
- binary space partition (BSP)
- input-output of 3D objects or groups of objects linked to each other by portals
- easy management of resources like textures (.bmp, .tga), BSP trees and objects stored in .zip files
- screenshots (.bmp) and video captures (.avi)
- multi-view support
- vectorized geometry support
- randomly extruded surface generator