Most interesting and inspiring artist on the business.
Great interview! I appreciate you make this kind of material that inspire and helps people in the same path :) Thanks 80 level and Mats! Ancelmo Toledo ;)
Thanks for sharing.I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one. - earn to die
If you are not sure why Grafx2 is so much better than the good old Microsoft Paint, here are some of the most important features :
- Image editing in indexed colors (with palette), up to 256 colors
- Classical tools : lines, circles, text, multiple undo/redo, built-in brushes, …
- Less classical tools : airbrush, splines, gradient-filled shapes, custom brushes
- Dual-view mode, you can see and draw both zoomed and actual size views at the same time
- Extensive palette editor : RGB and HSL color systems, editing group of colors, define and create color ranges
- Palette control : reorder colors without altering picture, common palette generation for merging two images
- Shading mode : helps you to antialias with your own gradients
- Grid mode : draw tile and easily assemble and copy them to create a screen mockup.
- Patterned mode
- Transparency, smoothing, smearing, and other advanced effects
- Extensive and customizable shortcuts. You can control everything with the keyboard and disable the menu to draw fullscreen
- Unusual screen modes : wide and tall pixels, constrained palettes. Very useful for pictures dedicated to 8 and 16-bit computers.