Thanks for sharing and detailed production breakdown
i thought there wouldnt be anything better than akeytsu for creating easy animations. im happy if i am proven wrong.
Keith, I just wanted to stop by and say: Thank you.
If you are not sure why Grafx2 is so much better than the good old Microsoft Paint, here are some of the most important features :
- Image editing in indexed colors (with palette), up to 256 colors
- Classical tools : lines, circles, text, multiple undo/redo, built-in brushes, …
- Less classical tools : airbrush, splines, gradient-filled shapes, custom brushes
- Dual-view mode, you can see and draw both zoomed and actual size views at the same time
- Extensive palette editor : RGB and HSL color systems, editing group of colors, define and create color ranges
- Palette control : reorder colors without altering picture, common palette generation for merging two images
- Shading mode : helps you to antialias with your own gradients
- Grid mode : draw tile and easily assemble and copy them to create a screen mockup.
- Patterned mode
- Transparency, smoothing, smearing, and other advanced effects
- Extensive and customizable shortcuts. You can control everything with the keyboard and disable the menu to draw fullscreen
- Unusual screen modes : wide and tall pixels, constrained palettes. Very useful for pictures dedicated to 8 and 16-bit computers.