Derjyn it is really hard to understand your motivation of commenting. I bought the material and it *highly* satisfied my needs. Also the seller is really helpful, I was'nt able to run it in 4.18 he fixed it in minutes. If you really want make something really productive create your material and than release an article here.
So uhh.. What's happening at Machine Games then?
Great article but the link to the artist's Artstation portfolio is no longer working?
HDR Light Studio lets you easily create and edit HDRI environment maps in real-time. As you develop your custom HDRI map you see its lighting effect in real-time on your 3D scene – either by using HDR Light Studio connected ‘Live’ to your 3D app or using it standalone with the included interactive renderer – LiveLight.
- HDR Light Studio 4 contains all features and connectivity, including the Live plug-ins in a single product edition that’s available for the first time on Windows, OSX and Linux. Commercial and Educational licenses are available as node locked or floating seats.
- New LightPaint technology enables lighting artists to point in the rendered view directing the light to the exact location where it is needed on their models. Slashing the time taken to light a 3D scene and enabling the precise placement of lighting and reflections.
- New User Interface. Faster and smoother interaction. 15% smaller footprint than version 3. New selected light preview image. Canvas Exposure Slider. Interact directly with falloff curve. Picture Light Browser previews under mouse. Dynamic update of Zup/Yup setting. A ‘no canvas guides’ option.
- FilmBack. Explore the shot with pan and zoom in LiveLight to light details using LightPaint.
- LightCam. Look through a selected light on the HDR canvas and use the camera navigation to drive its location.
- SunShade. Take control of the brightness of light sources in existing HDRI maps.