If you rig your character up as a standard SineSpace avatar and getting it working properly, then any clothing purchased (or that you make) in SineSpace should just work properly (if not, file a bug report). If you're rigging up your Daz3D content as a costume replacement (also known as a bypass avatar, since it bypasses the entire avatar, clothing, and attachment system), then you're on your own.
play game happy wheels
Nice article. I would love to know if there is any cloth rigging tutorial or tool/plugin that could solve the typical mesh bleeding issue. For reference, I have issues with getting custom or bought clothes on a custom animated Daz3D Character in Unity. So far, the character looks good and work. The clothes fit in T-Position but once the animation starts, the vertices from the character bleeds through certain parts again and again. I've looked into the bones skin-weights but was not able to see anything to improve there. the problem grows once certain body-morphs alter the character (giving him more weight or muscles)
- Intuitive user interface and in-screen editing.
- Just-in-time animations for studios and live TV productions.
- Real-time creativity for live-action previzualizations.
- Replicate real-life actors with photo-to-3D actor creation.
- Design & direct 3D characters ready-rigged for body & facial animation.
- Multiple character styles for human and non-human types.
- Audition and record body motions with innovative actor puppeteering.
- Blend MixMoves mocap library motions to create
seamless transitions between motions.
- Animate on-the-fly with real-time Microsoft Kinect motion capture.
- Natural prop physics animation with fall, collide and bounce effects.
- Interactive object controls with iScripts.
- Tons of prop templates for custom textures and dynamic designs.
- Modular elements and components for scene setups
- Create beautiful scenery with natural world systems: terrain, sky, water, grass and tree.
- Make sophisticated art directions with HDR, IBL, AO and other atmospheric styles.
Camera & Lighting
- Multiple camera view settings and live switch
- Smart filmming techniques with look-at, link-to and smooth path controls.
- A variety of lighting effects using ambient light, directional light, spot light & point light.
- Free 3D modeling tool and assets from Google’s SketchUp and 3D Warehouse.
- Bring other 3D content into iClone in 3DS, OBJ, and FBX formats via 3DXchange.
- Essential character and content development through 3DS Max plug-ins
- Template particle effects and custom parameters with attributes.
- Material effects with 7 texture channels.
- Key-able post effects such as color filters, lens blur and NPR.
Render & Output
- Real-time preview renders in wireframe, smooth shader and pixel shader modes.
- Popular images and video format export.
- Create eye-popping, 3D stereoscopic videos with customizable convergence distances.
- Template-based content for quick character and stage setup.
- Expandable content library with Reallusion’s Content Store and Marketplace.
- Live content access and enjoyable try-before-buy system.