Nice work and thanks for the breakdown! Always interesting to see someone else's approach to a scene, and the new/different methods they use and/or come up with :)
There are no pdf's of the updated versions available for download!
3D Stylized Environment looks every time beautiful today this is my subject on that I have to Do My Dissertation and bring some new information with our reader.
IntelliJ IDEA is focused on raising your productivity by providing the most intelligent code assistance for all supported languages and frameworks.
- Smart Code Completion is always aware of the context so you can code faster than ever.
- On-the-fly Code Analysis ensures code quality as you type and suggests handy quick-fixes.
- Advanced Refactorings takes care of applying complicated changes to the code safely.
IntelliJ IDEA offers an amazing set of integrated tools that make development more productive.
- Database Tools including a full-featured database editor and SQL support.
- UML Designer for analysing and designing classes.
- Version Control Tools with a unified interface for Git, SVN, Mercurial and others.
- Build Tools with support for Maven, Ant, Gradle and Gant.
IntelliJ IDEA offers advanced support for the most important web frameworks and standards.
- Develop easily with Spring MVC, GWT, Vaadin, Play, Grails, Web Services, JSF, Struts, Flex and other frameworks.
IntelliJ IDEA offers an out-of-the-box tool set for building enterprise applications.
- With support for Spring, including Data, Web Services, Security, Batch, Roo, Integration and other frameworks.
- Code assistance and deployment tools Java EE, including EJB, CDI, JPA, Hibernate and support for the most popular application servers.
Developing for mobile platforms becomes incredibly easy with IntelliJ IDEA.
- Support for Android, including refactorings and handy UI designer.
- Development tools for AIR Mobile with support for Android and iOS devices.
IntelliJ IDEA is an ideal IDE for agile development.
- Deploy your applications to the Clouds directly from the IDE.
- Use Task and Context Management for integration with bug trackers and context switching.
- Cloud Foundry
IntelliJ IDEA is a polyglot IDE with comprehensive support for multiple languages, including:
- The most popular JVM-based languages, including Java, Scala, Groovy, Clojure and Kotlin.
- PHP, Python and Ruby.
- SQL, including PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server and many other dialects.