This is techno-sorcery!
Unite India is here: https://unity.com/event/unite-india-2019
there is no need to create a vdb, but it works yes
IntelliJ IDEA is focused on raising your productivity by providing the most intelligent code assistance for all supported languages and frameworks.
- Smart Code Completion is always aware of the context so you can code faster than ever.
- On-the-fly Code Analysis ensures code quality as you type and suggests handy quick-fixes.
- Advanced Refactorings takes care of applying complicated changes to the code safely.
IntelliJ IDEA offers an amazing set of integrated tools that make development more productive.
- Database Tools including a full-featured database editor and SQL support.
- UML Designer for analysing and designing classes.
- Version Control Tools with a unified interface for Git, SVN, Mercurial and others.
- Build Tools with support for Maven, Ant, Gradle and Gant.
IntelliJ IDEA offers advanced support for the most important web frameworks and standards.
- Develop easily with Spring MVC, GWT, Vaadin, Play, Grails, Web Services, JSF, Struts, Flex and other frameworks.
IntelliJ IDEA offers an out-of-the-box tool set for building enterprise applications.
- With support for Spring, including Data, Web Services, Security, Batch, Roo, Integration and other frameworks.
- Code assistance and deployment tools Java EE, including EJB, CDI, JPA, Hibernate and support for the most popular application servers.
Developing for mobile platforms becomes incredibly easy with IntelliJ IDEA.
- Support for Android, including refactorings and handy UI designer.
- Development tools for AIR Mobile with support for Android and iOS devices.
IntelliJ IDEA is an ideal IDE for agile development.
- Deploy your applications to the Clouds directly from the IDE.
- Use Task and Context Management for integration with bug trackers and context switching.
- Cloud Foundry
IntelliJ IDEA is a polyglot IDE with comprehensive support for multiple languages, including:
- The most popular JVM-based languages, including Java, Scala, Groovy, Clojure and Kotlin.
- PHP, Python and Ruby.
- SQL, including PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server and many other dialects.