Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Birmingham GB 20, Sep — 24, Sep
Chiba JP 20, Sep — 24, Sep
Ohio US 21, Sep — 24, Sep
Québec CA 26, Sep — 28, Sep
Los Angeles US 27, Sep — 1, Oct
astounding work there - hope someone important notices! I'm just jrpg fan. . . somebody needs to hire you!
Yasss you guys rule so much LOVE please do the next part!!!
With HDRP now I think Unity has the best redering engine out there
JDraw is a pixel oriented graphics editor designed especially for small to medium-sized pictures used to decorate web pages. It is completely written in Java, simple to use and saves (animated) GIFs, ICOs and PNGs.
Features so far:
- plain, filled and gradient filled rectangles
- plain, filled and gradient filled ovals
- plain and gradient filled text
- colour picking, cropping, filling
- image scaling (since v1.2beta)
- image rotation (since v1.2.1beta)
- copying/moving clips
- rotating/flipping clips (since v1.2.2beta)
- save animated GIFs (interlaced/not interlaced)
- save PNGs (interlaced/not interlaced)
- save ICOs (true colour, 32 bit) (since v1.1.3)
- save JPEGs of configurable quality (since v1.1.4)
- read all image formats supported by Java
- colour reduction, colour replacing, colour swapping
- grayscaling (since v1.2.2beta)
- image browser (since v1.3beta)
- tolerant fill tool (since v1.3beta)
- palette operations like editing RGB colours, alpha values
- configuration of the Look&Feel to use (since v.1.1.3)