This is amazing! Please tell us, What programs where used to create these amazing animations?
I am continuing development on WorldKit as a solo endeavor now. Progress is a bit slower as I've had to take a more moderate approach to development hours. I took a short break following the failure of the commercial launch, and now I have started up again, but I've gone from 90 hour work weeks to around 40 or 50 hour work weeks. See my longer reply on the future of WorldKit here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAYgW5JfCQw&lc=UgxtXVCCULAyzrzAwvp4AaABAg.8swLeUjv7Fb8swt1875FAT I am hard at work with research and code, and am not quite ready to start the next fund-raising campaign to open-source, so I've been quiet for a while. I hope to have a video out on the new features in the next few weeks.
Someone please create open source world creator already in C/C++.
Features so far:
- plain, filled and gradient filled rectangles
- plain, filled and gradient filled ovals
- plain and gradient filled text
- colour picking, cropping, filling
- image scaling (since v1.2beta)
- image rotation (since v1.2.1beta)
- copying/moving clips
- rotating/flipping clips (since v1.2.2beta)
- save animated GIFs (interlaced/not interlaced)
- save PNGs (interlaced/not interlaced)
- save ICOs (true colour, 32 bit) (since v1.1.3)
- save JPEGs of configurable quality (since v1.1.4)
- read all image formats supported by Java
- colour reduction, colour replacing, colour swapping
- grayscaling (since v1.2.2beta)
- image browser (since v1.3beta)
- tolerant fill tool (since v1.3beta)
- palette operations like editing RGB colours, alpha values
- configuration of the Look&Feel to use (since v.1.1.3)