amazing stuff man
Am I tripping? I Always thought "pixel art" was based on those 8-bit old games, with hard pixels and little shapes to form scenes. THis is NO PIXEL ART in my conception, but mere digital images.
If you wanna to read the information forst time home buyer so access the web link first home buyer program here you read the full information and grants the lone low interest.
While jEdit beats many expensive development tools for features and ease of use, it is released as free software with full source code, provided under the terms of the GPL 2.0. The jEdit core, together with a large collection of plugins is maintained by a world-wide developer team.
- Combines the best functionality of Unix, Windows and MacOS text editors.
- Runs on any operating system with a Java 1.6 or higher virtual
machine – this includes MacOS X, Linux, Unix, VMS and Windows.
- Efficient keyboard shortcuts for everything, with predefined keymaps for Emacs, Intellij IDEA, and Mac OSX (5.0)
- Comprehensive online help
- Unlimited undo/redo
- Copy and paste with an unlimited number of clipboards (known as “registers”)
- Register contents are saved across editing sessions
- “Kill ring” automatically remembers previously deleted text
- Rich set of keyboard commands for manipulating entire words, lines and paragraphs at a time
- “Markers” for remembering positions in files to return to later
- Marker locations are saved across editing sessions
- Any number of editor windows may be open, each window may be split into several areas, each area can view a different file and keep track of an independent set of buffers. Alternatively, different locations in one file can be viewed in more than one area
- Multiple open windows and split windows are remembered between editing sessions
- Rectangular selection
- Multiple selection (sometimes known as “discontinuous” or “additive” selection) for manipulating several chunks of text at once
- Word wrap