bad management, its your job for stuff like that not to happen, dont put that extra weight on artist because management didn't do your job
It really is the best game of 2018, Thank you.
"We're saddened if any former members of any studio did not find their time here enjoyable or creatively fulfilling and wish them well with finding an environment more suitable to their temperaments and needs…" Or : We're saddened if any former members of our studio are not happy to have been exploited to enrich us. Awesome !!!! Ok, guys… you have lost one customer !
K-3D’s interface uses your platform’s look-and-feel, and it’s consistent with the applications you already know. New artists will find K-3D easy to understand, and professionals feel right at home. K-3D is intuitive, consistent, and discoverable.
K-3D features procedural and parametric workflows. Properties can be adjusted interactively and results appear immediately. The powerful, node-based visualization pipeline allows more possibilities than traditional modifier stacks or histories. Selection flows from one modifier to the next. An advanced undo/redo system ensures you can always go back, and the pioneering undo tree means you can always go forward, even where other programs lose the ability to redo.Industrial-strength standards form the foundation on which K-3D builds – including native RenderMan(TM) support that integrates tightly with the K-3D user interface.
Get all the power of a node-based visualization pipeline: connect anything to anything else. K-3D gives you the freedom to create combinations never before seen. Work on one side of a model, show the other side mirrored, and see the end result welded together as a subdivision surface in realtime. Using K-3D, complex workflows are easy to create and understand. Go back, modify the beginning of a workflow, and watch as changes propagate automatically to the end.
K-3D is Free Software. Run it on your choice of platform. Adapt it for any purpose. Receive it at no cost. Share it with your friends. All of the K-3D source code is available under the GNU General Public License.
- Unlimited hierarchical undo/redo.
- Interactive tutorials.
- Procedural modeling and animation.
- Camera: pan/tilt, zoom, dolly, modeling and tripod modes.
- Viewing Modes: Detailed selection of visible features.
- Hide / unhide geometry.
- Powerful scene graph Procedural Modeling with complete modeling history.
- Selection: Objects, meshes, faces, edges, patched, curves, point groups, points.
- Geometry types: Polygon, NURBS, subdivision, blobby.
- 3D Primitives: Cone, circle, cushion, cylinder, disk, grid, paraboloid, polyhedron, sphere, torus.
- Boolean modeling operations (using GTS library).
- Text: FreeType2 support.
- Instantiation: Create duplicates without adding gemometry to the scene.
- Visualization Pipeline allows arbitrary dataflow – any object property can be connected to any other compatible property.
- Animate any value.
- Unlimited number of animation channels.
- Bezier curve channels.
- Animate modeling operations.
- Materials and Textures
- Textures with 16-bit float bitdepth.
- Procedual RenderMan shaders.
- Full RenderMan Support: Aqsis, Pixie, BMRT, PRman, 3Delight, Render Dot C.
- Extensible support for alternate render engines and models: Yafray.
- Render OpenGL previews to disk.
- Python engine (preferred engine for new script development).
- K3DScript engine (minimal scripting engine for tutorials / macros).
- Support for alternate script engine plugins and environments.