Those tilesets are sexy. Seeing new tilesets is like getting introduced to a new lego set.
Good way of telling, good post to take facts regarding my presentation subject matter, which i am going to deliver in my college Pay Someone To Do My Exam
Studying mathematical surfaces with K3DSurf include doing:
- Interactive visualization with mouse events (Right: Rotate, Middle: translate and left: Scale).
- Real time animation (rotation) and morph (by the introduction of t_time variable). Animation and morph can also be monitored by controls that affect the CPU usage
- and t_time step.
- Creat screenshots by copying the draw window or by using the best ray tracer on the net: Povray.
- Creat movie scene is also supported
- Generat Mesh files that describe the shape of the mathematical model.
Supported formats are:
- Povscript : Povray is the best ray tracer available on the net…and it’s free.
- VRML2: to use with the majority of current browsers via an appropriate plug-in.
- OBJ: a well-known file format supported by the majority of 3D applications (Blender, MAYA and Moray…).
Animation and Morph :
** Animation consists in 3D rotation of the object.
Direction and speed of the rotation are controlled with Mouse Button direction and speed.
** Morph consists on the introduction of new parameter “t” inside parametric equations.