Hi Lincoln, Thanks for this. I found it incredibly informative. Could I ask you a question about your wind + plant movement? Is there any way to stop it looking like the plants are rooted in moving water. I find it horribly distracting and pulls me out of my suspension of disbelief. Cheers, Tudor
Our expert guides dependably work in a state of harmony with the necessities given to us, and this makes our task arrangement a perfect one. We provide best Online Assignment Help . Allassignmenthelp deals with all the contextual investigations and assignments relating to aces. https://www.allassignmenthelp.com/
Lovely work ! You mentioned "When lighting the scene, I used Light Functions to create the illusion of light passing through clouds, thus lighting the environment unevenly" do you think you could show what is the setup to get such a precise result ?(meaning highlight the area you want?)
- Smallin size, no dependencies, all ships in one package, no windows registry use, nor any other directories are polluted.
- LUAfully scriptable, allows dll loading for additional functions.
- Helpersruntime console and performance graph to aid development. Allow direct access and manipulation of lua state
- Backend FixedFunction or Vertex/Pixel Shaders, use Cg forHighLevel shaders. OpenGL is used to make best use of hardware.
- Shaders/Materials extensive script to define material and shader effects. Lots of states like fog, blending… controllable
- Shadows with stencil buffer or depthmaps
- Lighting single sun light, and up to 3 closest range effect lights per node. Shaders can be customized for a variety of lighting effects.
- Render queue scriptable system to change render-targets and organized rendering in layers. Setup complex render-to-texture effects. Make use of multiple render-targets at once, or rendering to floating point textures for HDR. Allows flexible post-processing effects.
- Efficient thru statechanges-minimizing, adaptive OcTree culling…
- Static/Dynamicnodes linked to visual representation. Allows to organize spatial and visual information separately
- Settingsvisual world split in settings and views. Each set has own lights, cameras, particles.
- 3D & 2Dspecial node types for 3d scene or 2d ortho rendering, such as GUI or HUD elements. Many different render nodes, trails, models, particle groups, primitives (box,cylinder…)
- Modelsanimated or static. Can be rigid animated or weighted skinned. Skeletal bone hierarchy within a model.
- AnimationAllows blending and partial hierarchy updates, as well as different interpolation methods. Simple IK solver built-in.
- Soundplay wav files
- Shadersscript once, reuse for multiple materials. Allows automatic GPU-Shader parameters, as well as pernode shader values. Organized in techniques to make best use of hardware spanning over multiple hardware generations.
- MaterialsDefine a set of textures and values to be used with certain shaders.
- Particlesscript dynamic systems in advance, which can have forces and runtime effects such as magnets applied. Or generate particles manually useful for placing instanced meshes such as trees and rocks. A variety of age-based effects can be achieved and different types of rendering methods used.
- Texturescreate textures at runtime, useful for render-targets, or load from files. 1D,2D,3D Cubemaps and rectangle textures can be used.
- Tiletexture terraina special height-map based terrain typ that uses texture tiles like in classic 2D games for surface effects. Automatic subtile picking based on neighborhood.