Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
San Antonio US 18, Jan — 21, Jan
London GB 21, Jan — 23, Jan
Taipei TW 24, Jan — 29, Jan
Zürich CH 31, Jan — 4, Feb
Leamington Spa GB 31, Jan — 3, Feb
It says "404 not found"
Wow, amazing job, really inspiring !
Where do i send gold, i want the game!
MagicaVoxel is a voxel game creation software created in 2012 for voxel editing. It saves files in VOX format but not in the same type of file format that is used more widely in such games as Shadow Warrior or Ace of Spades.
New Features in Next Minor or Major Release [04/21/2014]
- new Palette [04/05/2014]
- fixed color slider bugs [3/8/2014]
- inverse : inverse solid and empty space [3/8/2014]
- expand : expand size by 2 [3/8/2014]
- dilation/erosion [3/14/2014]
- palette : RGB slider for color picker [3/14/2014]
- maze [3/14/2014]
- add axis and hide frame edges [3/20/2014]
- improving shading [3/20/2014]
- config : add pivot, transform options for mesh export [4/15/2014]
- plugin : add query methods for environment settings
- import ply
- model list : sub folder?
May start another project :
larger resolution scene editor
Gabriel de Laubier showed how he works with MagicaVoxel.
26 July, 2017
Thibault Simar shared some techniques he uses to build exciting voxel-based dioramas. He shows some fantastic level of details in his projects.
22 June, 2017
Andrzej Koloska from Fireline Games talked about the technology, which helped to develop Intensive Exposure - a voxel-based game in UE4. He talked about the peculiarities of voxels and how to use them in design.
26 July, 2016
Artist Sir carma shares his views about the advantages of voxels and talks about the accessible tools that let you work with this technology.
4 May, 2015