Hi Elliott, This is a great breakdown and very generous in sharing your process and insights, you came a long way from the vending machine days!
Are you planning on releasing the UE4 project to the public? Or only builds? I'd love to play around with it in the editor if possible!
- Multi-platformSupports Linux, Windows and Mac OS X.
- Advanced Text EditingCode completion support for C#, code templates, code folding.
- Configurable workbenchFully customizable window layouts, user defined key bindings, external tools
- Multiple language supportC#, F#, Visual Basic .NET, C/C++, Vala
- Integrated DebuggerFor debugging Mono and native applications
- GTK# Visual DesignerEasily build GTK# applications
- ASP.NETCreate web projects with full code completion support and test on XSP, the Mono web server.
- Other toolsSource control, makefile integration, unit testing, packaging and deployment, localization