Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
I really like how you've articulated your entire process. This was a very enriching read. A Well deserved feature!
Great article! Thanks for the awesome read.
Wow, this is so cool! Nice job!
MonoDevelop enables developers to quickly write desktop and web applications on Linux, Windows and Mac OS X. It also makes it easy for developers to port .NET applications created with Visual Studio to Linux and Mac OS X maintaining a single code base for all platforms.
- Multi-platformSupports Linux, Windows and Mac OS X.
- Advanced Text EditingCode completion support for C#, code templates, code folding.
- Configurable workbenchFully customizable window layouts, user defined key bindings, external tools
- Multiple language supportC#, F#, Visual Basic .NET, C/C++, Vala
- Integrated DebuggerFor debugging Mono and native applications
- GTK# Visual DesignerEasily build GTK# applications
- ASP.NETCreate web projects with full code completion support and test on XSP, the Mono web server.
- Other toolsSource control, makefile integration, unit testing, packaging and deployment, localization