Please make the second floor..!! and if you've done it please tell me where can I find it...??!
Thanks, Allar! Good luck with your new project!
Who just carries around $250.000 worth of files on a portable hardrive without any backups.. The bug is stupid, but this guy is a moron.
Fur, FIbers, & More for Unreal Engine 4
We’re thrilled to finally show the Unreal Community the below technical demonstration of our NeoFur Plugin for Unreal Engine 4. NeoFur Plugin helps developers create gorgeous and dynamic fur for their characters and environments. NeoFur Plugin can be used for short fur, fibers, and other soft fuzzy surfaces.
Easy to use
- Drag & Drop setup with blueprints
- Import control splines via FBX from many common hair-authoring tools
Cross platform Geometry Shells
- Shells and their simulation are supported on PC, Mobile, Oculus/VR
- The number of shells and their spacing can be controlled via blueprint
- Shells can be generated on any Static or Skeletal mesh
- Shells can be simulated via Compute Shaders or a Software mode
- Physics-driven simulation includes proper gravity and momentum
- Physics parameters such as gravity, stiffness, etc. are controllable by the user
- Physics support Unreal Engines Wind and Radial forces
- Custom coloring, length and thickness controlled via textures
- Rim lighting, Ambient Occlusion, and advanced Specular controls
- Receives and casts dynamic shadows
- High fidelity Stylized Raccoon character
- 18 different procedural noise patterns for Fur and Fiber materials
- Several example Rug/Carpets
Planned future features
- More LOD capabilities
- More collision & physics
- Improved shading and true anisotropic specular
- Improved authoring
We also anticipate the use of this plugin for other things–such as comic outlines or even volumetrics!
1 December, 2016