the download links gives a 404 error...
If you are search that from where is my clipboard in windows 10 then i have seen that from the google i have collect all the information because it is the right place that you know very clearly.
In 2005 a major release 2.2 included a GPU version of the rendering engine that gives a quality that is almost the equal of the software engine.
In 2007 a new class of actor was introduced into the animator that facilitates particle animation.
In 2009 the skeleton structure in the designer was enhances to a give weights to each bone. This facilitates character animation and skinning.
In 2011 a character path follower system was created that make it easy to carry out character animation where a repeated action takes place as the character moves, simulating walking, running and mixed activities are all now one-click operations.
OpenFX continues to be developed with installable releases every 3 months and continuous access to the source code in SVN. It is completely compatible with Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Image Post Processor Effects
- Blurs the screen to simulate Motion Blur.
- Depth of Field
- Simulates photographic depth of field.
- Changes the color of all pixels after the rendering is complete.
- Lens Flare
- Simulates the effects of lights flaring in the lens of a camera
- Simulates fog and haze.
- Adds a glow to any pixels with a key color.
- Adds a halo around lights.
- Adds a hilite for lights.
- Simulates the appearance of a laser beam.
- Generates a scrolling starfield.
- Creates the effect of a starfield in an animation.
- Simulates the effect of a star going supernova.
- Leaves a trail behind for all models that move in a animation.
- Offers 24 different video effects.
- Offers 26 additional different video effects.
There are also two special image processors.
- This plugin XFX image processor adds the capability to generate fractal fireballs and explosions. This is an animated XFX image processor and its appearance changes over a range of frames. Therefore, although it can be added as a global effect, it is best used as an Image Effects (F/X) object (Actor).
- Allows you to create atmospheric effects such as volumetric lighting, shadowing and fog using a number of configuration options.
Animation Physical Effects
- Build Effect
- Builds a model towards the camera over a range of frames.
- Buildto Effect
- Builds a model face by face from thin air and builds it towards the camera.
- Dissolve Effect
- Makes a model become transparent gradually, until it disappears.
- Explode Effect
- As you might expect, makes a model explode! You can set the center of the detonation, decide whether the pieces should fall under gravity or not, whether they should tumble, and more.
- Fall Effect
- Makes a model fall down under the force of gravity. The bouncing behavior and elasticity are fully adjustable.
- Flap Effect
- A simultaneous combination of the Wave and Modulate effects.
- Modulate Effect
- Passes a wave through the specified axis of the model and moves the vertices radially outward.
- Shake Effect
- Makes the model shake from its bottom to its top.
- Spring Effect
- Makes an actor with a costume compress inward upon itself and then fling off at high speed.
- Squash Effect
- Compresses or expands an actor’s costume in a specified direction. Unlike a simple scaling motion, the Squash effect causes the model to bulge outward, like a rubber ball.
- Twist Effect
- Twists or untwists an actor’s costume around the specified axis.
- Unbuild Effect
- Takes the model apart face-by-face until nothing remains.
- Warp Effect
- Makes a model warp out of view or into view.
- Wave Effect
- Makes a model undulate under the force of a wave.