Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Very impressive work dude!
Padre is a Perl IDE, an integrated development environment, or in other words a text editor that is simple to use for new Perl programmers but also supports large multi-lingual and multi-technology projects. Our primary focus is to create a peerless environment for learning Perl and creating Perl scripts, modules and distributions, with an extensible plug-in system to support the addition of related functionality and languages and to support advanced developers taking the editor anywhere they want it to go.
- Customizable syntax highlighting for many languages and visual editor effects
- Syntax checking for Perl 5 and Perl 6
- Refactoring tools for Perl 5 and Perl 6
- Context sensitive help and code completion
- Extra features for advanced programmers
- Multi-platform: Runs on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X
- Free and Open Source under the “Perl license”
- Written in Perl 5
- … list of features