Those animations look amazing!! Great job!
Very cool review of the making of Spellbreak. Would be even more cool to see some videos inside UE4 showing how they do a few very specific things unique to them.
This was so helpful for me. I'm hoping to adapt your tutorial to pull off something similar comparing modern satellite imagery with historical maps. No topo, so my steps should be simpler, but I'm a novice with Blender and you've really helped. Thanks!
- Animation and image layers stack including effects, flattening, lock… new
- Key frames new
- Pixel perfect drawing new
- Reworked light table system new
- New gradient engine new
- Engine to create graphics used as endless tiled patterns
- Use and create multi colored bitmap fonts
- Advanced masking
- Realtime Tile Map Creation Engine
- Grids engine to use any type of grid including Isometric, Octagon, Box
- Extended Color Palette Editor to Cut, Move, Insert or Modify Ranges of Colors