Hi Elliott, This is a great breakdown and very generous in sharing your process and insights, you came a long way from the vending machine days!
Are you planning on releasing the UE4 project to the public? Or only builds? I'd love to play around with it in the editor if possible!
Symphobia 3: Lumina 2016 Edition
Featuring full orchestra, choir, smaller ensembles and a wide range of guest instruments, Symphobia 3: Lumina dives into the world of fantasy, mystery and fairy tales. Discover the all-updated 2016 Editions of the orchestral library series that changed the game: The Symphobia Series. Available soon for Symphobia 3: Lumina. With Symphobia 1 and Symphobia 2, ProjectSAM explored the heavier side of orchestra to help you thrill directors and audiences around the world.
- Aimed at fantasy, mystery & animation
- Designed for film, TV & video game scoring
- Inspiring “Stories” combo instruments
- Ensemble recordings (featuring full orchestra & choir)
- Chamber ensembles (including solo strings & soprano choir)
- Legato instruments (including soprano voice)
- Guest instruments (including celtic harp & double bass)
- Genuine concert hall recordings
- Real-time mixing of direct, ambient & wide mics
- Split sections for selected textures (1.1 update)
- 42 GB library in Kontakt’s compress
- ed sample format (81 GB uncompressed)
- Kontakt Player 5 license included
Swing! playfully brings together the worlds of jazz and film scoring with lively big band ensembles, a groovy rhythm section and an awesome set of solo lead instruments. After setting new standards in film scoring with its renowned Symphobia Series and Orchestral Essentials Series, ProjectSAM now brings you Swing! – The Jazzy Film Scoring Library.
Swing! playfully brings together the worlds of jazz and film scoring with lively big band ensembles, a groovy rhythm section and an awesome set of solo lead instruments. It offers you an incredibly diverse collection of sounds that blend together marvellously. If you compose for film, animation, games or advertisements, Swing! will undoubtedly lighten up your working day.
- Big band ensemble articulations
- Brass section mutes and solo instruments
- Beautiful solo mute trumpet legatos
- Sax ensemble articulations
- Rhythm section includes guitars, basses and jazz drums
- Greatly playable lead instruments
- Includes tempo sync guitar and drum grooves
- Script intelligently switches to half or double tempo
- All sounds blend together marvellously
- On-screen velocity and modwheel mapping info
- Works with Kontakt Player
- 35 GB library (uncompressed, takes up 18.5 GB on disk)