I have being working in the AAA industry for tha last 3 years and the crunch is what is forcing me to find something else to do in life even if I love 3d. Some places may be more respectful with their employees but in my experience the crunch is even calculated in advance cause they know the workers will accept that. Some people is very passionate and don´t mind to do it and that is fine but a lot of people have families and they want to build a healthy environment with them or other goals outside the working ours. Not to mention non-payed overtime and other abuses I faced. Hope this industry fixs this problem.
Those tilesets are sexy. Seeing new tilesets is like getting introduced to a new lego set.
Symphobia 3: Lumina 2016 Edition
Featuring full orchestra, choir, smaller ensembles and a wide range of guest instruments, Symphobia 3: Lumina dives into the world of fantasy, mystery and fairy tales. Discover the all-updated 2016 Editions of the orchestral library series that changed the game: The Symphobia Series. Available soon for Symphobia 3: Lumina. With Symphobia 1 and Symphobia 2, ProjectSAM explored the heavier side of orchestra to help you thrill directors and audiences around the world.
- Aimed at fantasy, mystery & animation
- Designed for film, TV & video game scoring
- Inspiring “Stories” combo instruments
- Ensemble recordings (featuring full orchestra & choir)
- Chamber ensembles (including solo strings & soprano choir)
- Legato instruments (including soprano voice)
- Guest instruments (including celtic harp & double bass)
- Genuine concert hall recordings
- Real-time mixing of direct, ambient & wide mics
- Split sections for selected textures (1.1 update)
- 42 GB library in Kontakt’s compress
- ed sample format (81 GB uncompressed)
- Kontakt Player 5 license included
Swing! playfully brings together the worlds of jazz and film scoring with lively big band ensembles, a groovy rhythm section and an awesome set of solo lead instruments. After setting new standards in film scoring with its renowned Symphobia Series and Orchestral Essentials Series, ProjectSAM now brings you Swing! – The Jazzy Film Scoring Library.
Swing! playfully brings together the worlds of jazz and film scoring with lively big band ensembles, a groovy rhythm section and an awesome set of solo lead instruments. It offers you an incredibly diverse collection of sounds that blend together marvellously. If you compose for film, animation, games or advertisements, Swing! will undoubtedly lighten up your working day.
- Big band ensemble articulations
- Brass section mutes and solo instruments
- Beautiful solo mute trumpet legatos
- Sax ensemble articulations
- Rhythm section includes guitars, basses and jazz drums
- Greatly playable lead instruments
- Includes tempo sync guitar and drum grooves
- Script intelligently switches to half or double tempo
- All sounds blend together marvellously
- On-screen velocity and modwheel mapping info
- Works with Kontakt Player
- 35 GB library (uncompressed, takes up 18.5 GB on disk)