Good work bro!
i focus on the composition and framing of my images and the silhouettes of my objects more than on the quality or complexity of the models or materials. http://geometrydashfree.com/
hello Alexander, I really loved your these draw works. I loved cathedrals too.I started 3ds Max new. And I really really want to meet you, if you wanna to do. By the way, my name is Duacan, from Turkey. also Im working for learning and speaking German. Cause Deutschland is the my first country for living. Whatever, take care yourself, Tschüss. insta: 06optimusprime06
- C++ Game Engine
- Easy to follow Graphical User Interface
- 2D – Great for the pick up and play market
- Optimized for the Windows 8 Store
- Generates a Visual Studio 2012 project and code that can be edited outside of the Graphical User Interface
- Developers can add physics to any object from either code or the editor.
- Collision with custom, box and circular colliders.
- Rapid2D comes with a 3D audio engine.
- Rapid2D has a particle engine that allows developers to easily add visually effective particle systems to their games.
- Dynamic Particle Systems with real time warp effects
- Auto converts images into .DDS format allowing for the best comparability which lets developers use most commonly use file formats efficiently.
- Add animations using Sprite Sheets with one click from the editor or one line of code.
- Offers integration with XAML and other Windows 8 advance features.
- Multithreaded rendering to harness as much power as possible from modern CPUs
- Windows 8
- Visual Studio 2012
- Windows 8 PC:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with support for PAE, NX, and SSE2
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver