This is a great post on star wars. Our cheap assignment experts are really impressed. https://www.dreamassignment.com/cheap-assignment-help
Thanks for sharing, the lighting on the wheels and coins is beautiful, very painterly.
The site is in Japanese, but the program was in English for me.
- C++ Game Engine
- Easy to follow Graphical User Interface
- 2D – Great for the pick up and play market
- Optimized for the Windows 8 Store
- Generates a Visual Studio 2012 project and code that can be edited outside of the Graphical User Interface
- Developers can add physics to any object from either code or the editor.
- Collision with custom, box and circular colliders.
- Rapid2D comes with a 3D audio engine.
- Rapid2D has a particle engine that allows developers to easily add visually effective particle systems to their games.
- Dynamic Particle Systems with real time warp effects
- Auto converts images into .DDS format allowing for the best comparability which lets developers use most commonly use file formats efficiently.
- Add animations using Sprite Sheets with one click from the editor or one line of code.
- Offers integration with XAML and other Windows 8 advance features.
- Multithreaded rendering to harness as much power as possible from modern CPUs
- Windows 8
- Visual Studio 2012
- Windows 8 PC:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with support for PAE, NX, and SSE2
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver