Read online Punjab News in Punjabi. We cover all kind of topics such as sports, politics, Bollywood, Pollywood and soon. Visit once for breaking news. https://www.rozanaspokesman.com/epaper
Very impressive article Jake! You are very talented.
nice article! i love seeing the breakdowns.
More than 3,500 enhancements
The Rhino 5 development process started more than five years ago with one overriding goal—to remove as many of your workflow bottlenecks as possible. That meant making Rhino faster and able to handle much larger models and project teams, in addition to making thousands of large and small improvements. Thanks to more than 40,000 pre‑release users, we were able to field test and refine Rhino 5, making it the most stable version ever.
Object creation in Rhino continues to be enhanced. Rhino 5 adds dozens of refinements to existing tools, some new commands, and the new lightweight extrusion objects.
Editing complex models is faster and easier with hundreds of new and enhanced commands including:
- Direct sub‑object manipulation
- Thin‑wall shelling
- History support for more commands
- ozens of new and enhanced commands
The Rhino 5 interface includes new tools for editing and object creation, including:
- Gumball object manipulation widget
- Object selection enhancements
- Object snap enhancements
- Toolbars with tabs
- Tabbed docking panels
The Rhino 5 goals included
- Speed improvements
- Quick viewport display configuration
- Working display modes expanded and enhanced
- Presentation and rendered display modes expanded and enhanced
- Display mode plug‑in support enhanced
High‑quality presentation is critical to most design projects. Rhino 5 has enhanced the rendering tools in both the basic Rhino renderer and in support of plug‑in renderers. Including major enhancements to:
- Rhino Renderer
- Materials, textures, and environments
- Texture mapping (Watch the video…)
- Views (cameras)
- Mesh modifiers
- Post-rendering effects