Whether it’s monsters, heroes, or companions, RAIN is a complete AI engine used by top studios to create any character, in any game, on any platform. Today, RAIN has become the gold standard for AI inside the Unity game engine. It’s used everywhere by studios large and small to create outstanding behavior and engaging gameplay. Here’s a video showcasing some of the great games using RAIN.
RAIN has been specifically engineered to meet the demanding challenges of creating interactive characters. This means RAIN is intuitive, flexible, and powerful enough to handle an astonishing amount of complexity while offering cutting-edge behavior control.
Rival Theory’s RAIN has been developed to deliver outstanding performance whether you are working with next-gen consoles, PCs, or mobile devices. This means that in your own project, you can trust that RAIN is ready to help you unleash your creativity.
Some benefits of RAIN include:
- No license fees or other costs
- Increased development speed
- Limitless title and platform publishing
- All technology upgrades and updates included
- Cross-platform compatability
- Full access to a moderated support forum
- Code samples and API documentation
- Access to full Wiki documentation
- Supports both Unity Free and Unity Pro
Sentio is a platform for creating realistic characters that persist over time and move seamlessly in and out of games and across devices. Sentio characters are hosted in the cloud and can jump into apps and games on demand, changing and adapting to individual players over time.
The technology in in development. Sign up for updates here.