Nice work and thanks for the breakdown! Always interesting to see someone else's approach to a scene, and the new/different methods they use and/or come up with :)
There are no pdf's of the updated versions available for download!
3D Stylized Environment looks every time beautiful today this is my subject on that I have to Do My Dissertation and bring some new information with our reader.
Below is a small list of features available in the program.
- Auto completion.
- Code folding.
- Column mode.
- Multi edit and multi select
- Document map
- Advanced sorting.
- Handles both ASCII and binary files.
- CSS and HTML wizards.
- Dockable panels.
- FTP and SFTP client with synchronization.
- File explorer, text clips, code explorer, project manager…
- Convert between code pages, Unicode formats and text formats.
- Unicode and ANSI code page detection.
- Open/Save UTF-8 encoded files without a signature (BOM).
- Unicode file paths and file names.
- HTML validation, format and repair.
- Tools available like syntax editor, color picker, charmap…
There are a many features not listed above. Including spell checking, e-mail support, advanced search with regular expressions. To learn more about the program you could check out the screenshots, or just try it out. The program is absolutely free.