Roboto Global is a company based in Poland and established in 2002. It specialises in game localisation, film translation, and literary translation. Over time, the company has extended its range of services to include dubbing, linguistic quality assurance (LQA), functional quality assurance (FQA), and focus testing. In 2020, it acquired and further developed the Sound Tropez recording studio, now known as Roboto Sound. For almost two decades now, Roboto has collaborated with the largest global game publishers. Every year, millions of words in dozens of languages flow through the keyboards and microphones of the company’s specialists.
- translation, editing and proofreading,
- cultural adaptation,
- dialogues localisation,
- preparation and implementation of loc-kits,
- graphics retouching,
- QA - functional, linguistic, compliance and playtests
- More than 35 million words in over 50 language pairs translated in the past two years.
- Over 200 successful dubbing projects
- 100+ specialists across two offices – the 600 m² main office and a 400 m² studio.
- Global network of collaborators around the world
- Five recording booths and five editing/post-production rooms.
- Increased revenue by over 300% in the years 2015–2019.
- The size of our teams doubled in the last 18 months.
- 360-degree localisation solutions – the only company in Poland able to offer such a service.