An unmatched and nonpareil post i have ever seen. The content is so appealing that it has created an impulse to avail Assignment Help Singapore services. http://www.myassignmenthelpsg.com/
This is beautiful, great work. Would love to walk around in this city
Wow, I am 22 years and self thought still trying to be a good artist, I am using blender in a country where no one cares. Thanks a lot for this inspiring article. I am not as good as this, you are very good.
CURRENT FEATURES AS OF THE LATEST RELEASE
Check back here often! This page will be updated as new features are added.
- “Edit mode” with the ability to place, rotate, or delete tiles and objects
- Tile/object selection panel with a filter to narrow resources down by user-defined tags
- Camera view controls for moving, rotating, and zooming the 3D view
- “Play mode” for exploring and testing out your map
- Minimap containing a top-down/overhead view
- 16x16x16 grid (potentially larger in future versions) for building voxel-based “3D sprites”
- Color palette for easy voxel color selection
- Camera controls for viewing and editing your model from multiple angles