Well, small/medium intuos pro is way cheaper that iPad Pro + pencil... just saying... And it works better with ZBrush...
It might ultimately be proof of concept now, but the point of showing a low-count bounce raytracing that still looks decent especially after denoising gives us a nice roadmap on the future. Maybe given time, we will move to this as the new standard or at least a probable alternate to baked lighting.
Fuck you I'm stuck in some bullshit game some dickhead thought would be exciting.
CURRENT FEATURES AS OF THE LATEST RELEASE
Check back here often! This page will be updated as new features are added.
- “Edit mode” with the ability to place, rotate, or delete tiles and objects
- Tile/object selection panel with a filter to narrow resources down by user-defined tags
- Camera view controls for moving, rotating, and zooming the 3D view
- “Play mode” for exploring and testing out your map
- Minimap containing a top-down/overhead view
- 16x16x16 grid (potentially larger in future versions) for building voxel-based “3D sprites”
- Color palette for easy voxel color selection
- Camera controls for viewing and editing your model from multiple angles