The plugin is called Hair Grabber and you can find it here:https://gumroad.com/l/GqVoR. It basically has parameters for manipulating cards in a spline manner
Thanks dear Great blog. I really like this much, I have found lots of interesting stuff on your blog. Again thanks for that all interesting information. Visit for seo service in delhi
Amazing work! What plugin for Maya are you referring to for the haircards?
STG will save you HOURS OF WORK!
- Makes most textures seamless with a single click!
- Automatically removes highlights and shadows!
- Crop,rotate, and correct perspective all in a single step!
STG uses an advanced blending algorithm that was carefully designed to retain sharpness ,color , and contrast throughout the image. Other programs do simple alpha blends, or clone, mirror, and stretch the image to make it seamless. These operations produce a texture which is repetitive and blurry, and displays telltale “ghosting” artifacts that make the textures they output virtually worthless.
STG avoids these issues almost entirely, and goes a step further, providing you with the ability to correct for flash and even out brightness across the image… features you’ll be hard pressed to find in other products.
- Exports textures of any size!
- Supports many image formats , including JPG,TGA, BMP, PNG , TIFF , PSD and DDS . (PSD and DDS formats import only.)
- Sharpen images with a newly developed sharpening algorithm that doesn’t suffer from the halos normally associated with unsharp masking!