Thanks for sharing and detailed production breakdown
i thought there wouldnt be anything better than akeytsu for creating easy animations. im happy if i am proven wrong.
Keith, I just wanted to stop by and say: Thank you.
Create your own videogame without programming
- Create your own 2D or 3D shoot ‘em up using a powerful graphics and audio engine.
- A few seconds and you have a game – creating a game can be as simple as choosing and placing a player model, choosing and placing an enemy model and clicking ‘Play’.
- Designed and created by games industry professionals who have worked on titles such as Rainbow Six Vegas, Assassins Creed and Far Cry 2.
Use professional graphics tools … or a pen and paper
Create graphics and sound any way you want, including:
- 3D Modelling tools such as XSI or Milkshape
- Shader Editors to create in-place or post-processing shaders
- Pen, paper and a scanner
- Modelling clay and a camera
- Your favourite painting software
Design your own levels
- Build levels using your own models or drawings, or use the ones provided.
- Set up lighting and camera views and behaviours.
- Control the Physics settings and watch nVidia’s PhysX simulate your world.
- Use shaders to create powerful visual effects.
- Use default settings to create a game quickly or tweak hundreds of settings to make the game exactly as you want it.
- Choose from many different types of AI, or blend several types together, to bring characters to life.
- Create eye-catching particle effects.
- Add music to your games and create sound effects.
- Customise behaviours using an easy-to-use tool which allows you to control events.
- Build your own Front-End (Menu) screens or HUD (Head’s-up –Display) to display the score, etc.
Play and share your own creations
- Save games as EXE files and distribute them royalty-free.