bad management, its your job for stuff like that not to happen, dont put that extra weight on artist because management didn't do your job
It really is the best game of 2018, Thank you.
"We're saddened if any former members of any studio did not find their time here enjoyable or creatively fulfilling and wish them well with finding an environment more suitable to their temperaments and needs…" Or : We're saddened if any former members of our studio are not happy to have been exploited to enrich us. Awesome !!!! Ok, guys… you have lost one customer !
- Many different Games, made just for Spring.
- Play online, on a LAN or offline Single Player.
- Large battles limited only by the power of your computer; support for up to 5000 units.
- Large, highly detailed maps in which to wage those battles, fully 3D with deformable terrain, forest fires, dynamic and reflective water, and custom skyboxes.
- Several camera modes, allowing for anything to be viewed from almost any angle.
- Fully 3D combat in land, sea, and air, with realistic weapon trajectories (physics engine).
- Complex 3rd party AIs, some of which are quite good.
- An extremely powerful UI, designed to minimize unnecessary micromanagement.
- Utf8 font rendering
- Frequent additions and bugfixes.
- 1.6 GHz single core CPU with SSE
- 1 GB of RAM
- 128 MB graphics card (integrated GPUs/APUs are not supported)
- Roughly 500 MB of hard drive space, depending on how many maps and games you download.
- 3 GHz dual core CPU or better
- 2 GB of RAM or more
- 512 MB graphics card or better
- 5 GB of hard drive space to accommodate more maps and games