I love World Creator, especially the vegetation distribution pipeline. You can create some very realistic fields with it. Im going to check out impostors too - ive seen it a few times and wondered what it's about.
Stupid Rental. My Zbrush that I haven't paid for an update in years and is perpetual Trumps that on all counts.
- Many different Games, made just for Spring.
- Play online, on a LAN or offline Single Player.
- Large battles limited only by the power of your computer; support for up to 5000 units.
- Large, highly detailed maps in which to wage those battles, fully 3D with deformable terrain, forest fires, dynamic and reflective water, and custom skyboxes.
- Several camera modes, allowing for anything to be viewed from almost any angle.
- Fully 3D combat in land, sea, and air, with realistic weapon trajectories (physics engine).
- Complex 3rd party AIs, some of which are quite good.
- An extremely powerful UI, designed to minimize unnecessary micromanagement.
- Utf8 font rendering
- Frequent additions and bugfixes.
- 1.6 GHz single core CPU with SSE
- 1 GB of RAM
- 128 MB graphics card (integrated GPUs/APUs are not supported)
- Roughly 500 MB of hard drive space, depending on how many maps and games you download.
- 3 GHz dual core CPU or better
- 2 GB of RAM or more
- 512 MB graphics card or better
- 5 GB of hard drive space to accommodate more maps and games