The GDC clip is basically him talking on others people work completely unrelated to what he's supposed to sell. High five!
- Easy to use: just drag and drop your sprite sheet, configure the rows and columns and you are good to play.
- Preview your sprite sheet before your assets go to the game.
- Play/pause/loop your animation.
- Ping pong play.
- Control the fps of your animation.
- Configure the animation interval to preview a specific animation inside a sprite map.
- Frames panel to help you to find specific frames.
- Control the background color and transparency.
- Zoom in/zoom out your animation.
- Game Engine/programming language independence: the resultant files work with any game engine or programming language since the engine/language supports open
- image files (if it not support this, why in the earth you are using it?).
Works on Windows® and Mac® (Adobe® AIR® runtime required).
Automatically keeps you up to date: when a new version is released, you know it the next time you open the program.