For those bashing EA..... Any old-schooler will tell ya, EA is not some great company. Yeah, they've released some great games, but the bottom line is they're the fabled 'corporate giant' out to make money and eliminate competitors. Been that way since the early 80's. Another victim of EA you might have heard of, the Wing Commander series (Privateer as well). If they can't rush out better games than you, they'll buy you out and kill your franchise.
Looking for someone write my java assignment here are Expert assignment helpers are well efficient and capable of creating unique assignments for college or university students with java assignment help. https://www.allassignmenthelp.com/java-assignment-help.html
Oh man Cara Ellison? She always shows up in the best places!
- Spatial resolution-independence
- Most elements are vector-based, and all layers are parametrically generated, hence even when changing the target resolution of a project, the only pixelation will occur in imported raster images, not the built-in components.
- Temporal resolution independence
- Animation-keyframes are automatically interpolated by the computer, resulting in smooth motion
- High Dynamic-Range Imaging (HDRI)
- By using floating-point math in the image calculations, HDRI processing allows canvases to internally understand a far greater range of pixel luminance, resulting in better lighting effects, and improved color composition.
- Pentablet-friendly tools
- The draw tool already reads the pressure sensitivity channel off your favorite tablets, for natural line weighting, and more to come!
- Artist-oriented design
- While it may not be obvious in this early state, Synfig (and its proprietary predecessors) has been designed from the ground up with animation workflow in mind.
- Path-based Gradients
- Unlike purely SVG-based vector software, and most consumer-level animation programs, Synfig has full support for gradient paths – gradients that follow along a drawn shape. This allows artists to easily add soft shading to animation without the trouble of painting it onto every frame.
- Synfig supports a multitude of layers of various types; geometric, gradients, filters, distortions, transformations, fractal and a few others.