Read online Punjab News in Punjabi. We cover all kind of topics such as sports, politics, Bollywood, Pollywood and soon. Visit once for breaking news. https://www.rozanaspokesman.com/epaper
Very impressive article Jake! You are very talented.
nice article! i love seeing the breakdowns.
- Spatial resolution-independence
- Most elements are vector-based, and all layers are parametrically generated, hence even when changing the target resolution of a project, the only pixelation will occur in imported raster images, not the built-in components.
- Temporal resolution independence
- Animation-keyframes are automatically interpolated by the computer, resulting in smooth motion
- High Dynamic-Range Imaging (HDRI)
- By using floating-point math in the image calculations, HDRI processing allows canvases to internally understand a far greater range of pixel luminance, resulting in better lighting effects, and improved color composition.
- Pentablet-friendly tools
- The draw tool already reads the pressure sensitivity channel off your favorite tablets, for natural line weighting, and more to come!
- Artist-oriented design
- While it may not be obvious in this early state, Synfig (and its proprietary predecessors) has been designed from the ground up with animation workflow in mind.
- Path-based Gradients
- Unlike purely SVG-based vector software, and most consumer-level animation programs, Synfig has full support for gradient paths – gradients that follow along a drawn shape. This allows artists to easily add soft shading to animation without the trouble of painting it onto every frame.
- Synfig supports a multitude of layers of various types; geometric, gradients, filters, distortions, transformations, fractal and a few others.