Thanks a lot for sharing! It's hard to find useful info on lighting.
Wow, that's great. Have to try this out!
Wow beautiful environment. Very thorough and detailed. But I think there are a few images that are not showing up (error?). Is that just me? Interested in seeing those other pictures...
- Full 3D control over the appearance of your terrain.
- Nine tools to help you shape your terrain.
- Fractal terrain generation via eleven unique configurable algorithms.
- Heightmap terrain generation.
- Multi level Undo, Redo and Revert.
- Four render modes: Textured, Solid, Wireframe, and Points.
- Several different styles of lightmaps.
- Lots of additional display options.
- Save your terrain as a .tgm file for latter editing.
- Exports to .vmf, .map, .rmf, .t3d, .dxf, .obj, .smf, .txt, .bmp and .jpg file formats.
- Ability to export hint brushes along with your terrain for polygon reduction in Quake engine based games.
- Texture browser.
- Simple vertex locking.
- Recent .tgm file menu.
- Quick and easy setup.
- 100% Free.