Very helpful article, Thank you for sharing. I love you Hotmail sign up
That helmet tho I think that one is spot on with kinda like a classic feel to it.
If I'm not mistaken, in the canon Samus can form the suit around her with her mind. In that case it's not necessary to make the suit industrial-looking (or the arm cannon that big) or have the paint stripes mentioned above, since Samus doesn't have to go buy parts to weld in place to upgrade anything. Also those glow plugs (bolts?) look bad, I get the blizzard look but I would change those and make them not come out of the suit like that. Something that wouldn't be necessary for someone that can form the suit around them.
- Huge files can be edited, up to the limits of 32-bit virtual memory. See Specifications for the actual limits.
- Supports Universal Naming Convention (UNC) style names, and long file names with spaces.
- CUA compliant keyboard commands.
- English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese and Spanish user interfaces.
- A spelling checker with dictionaries in 10 languages.
- Multiple files can be simultaneously edited, with up to 2 views per file.
- Warm Start feature lets you restart exactly where you left off.
- In addition to the usual cut, copy and paste capabilities, selected text can be case shifted and block indented, and characters, words and lines can be transposed. Cut and copied text can be appended to the clipboard, as well as replacing its contents.
- Text can be automatically word-wrapped at the margin, or at a specified column, if it does not fit on a line. In this mode, text can be split into separate lines where wrapping occurs, or lines can be intelligently joined, preserving paragraphs.
- OLE2 drag and drop editing for copying and moving text between documents.
- Unlimited undo/redo capability. The undo buffer can be optionally cleared when a file is saved, or by using the Mark Clean command.
- Block (column) selection mode, and visible display of tabs and spaces.
- A keystroke macro recorder, with up to 16 active macros.
- Sorting, using up to 3 keys.
- Text can be automatically aligned and indented, relative to the previous line, to aid block indentation.
- The right mouse button pops up an in-context menu.
- The cursor can be constrained to the text, or can be positioned freely in the document view.
- Toolbar with fly-by usage hints, and an active status bar.
- A powerful search/replace engine using UNIX-style regular expressions, with the power of editor macros. Sets of files in a directory tree can be searched, and text can be replaced in all open documents at once.
- Incremental search toolbar for literal text.