Our expert guides dependably work in a state of harmony with the necessities given to us, and this makes our task arrangement a perfect one. We provide best Online Assignment Help . Allassignmenthelp deals with all the contextual investigations and assignments relating to aces. https://www.allassignmenthelp.com/
Lovely work ! You mentioned "When lighting the scene, I used Light Functions to create the illusion of light passing through clouds, thus lighting the environment unevenly" do you think you could show what is the setup to get such a precise result ?(meaning highlight the area you want?)
Amazing art. I'm curious how the rocks manage to be such a natural part of the terrain! It really looks like they have been there for ages.
- Context sensitive interface
- Configurable interface and hotkeys
- Wide range of Selection and Mesh tools
- Exports to common 3d file formats like .obj
- UV mapper, Vertex Colors, Materials, and Lights
- Wings has a simple interface. Right-click menus give you easy access to common commands. These menus are context sensitive, so depending on your selection, a different menu pops up.
- Hovering over any menu item will display a brief description of the command in the Info Line at the bottom of the main window.
- Variations to commands are listed in the Info Line. Many commands let you pick an extra vector or point that the command should operate upon. Command variations are initiated by selecting the command using the different mouse buttons. In the Info Line, the mouse buttons are abbreviated to L, M, and R.
Wings 3D has a comprehensive set of mesh modeling and selection tools.
- Standard tools such as Move, Scale, Rotate, Extrude, Bevel, Bridge, Cut, and Weld.
- Advanced tools including: Sweep, Plane Cut, Circularise, Intersect, Bend, Shear, and Inset.
- Magnets and Magnet Masking
- Virtual Mirror for symmetrical modeling
- Tweak and Sculpt
- Edge Loop and Edge Ring selection and navigation tools
- Smooth Preview
- Much, MUCH more!
- Add textures to your model using the AutoUV facility. AutoUV helps you cut and unfold an image of your model’s surface, which you can then export for painting and texturing.
- Wings is written in English but has been translated into various languages including:
- Wings 3D is open source and completely free for use in both personal and commercial projects.